Quantcast Donation for the site - Page 2 - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,970
Threads: 151,207
Online: 3298

Newest Member: Manny110

hallo Human Health Legal Linkbox Switch nimiq off topic

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Latest Announcements/News > Donation

Notices

Donation Help to keep this site up & running

Donation for the site

Donation

Old 12-29-2007, 05:33 AM   #21
txmmoore
VIP Member

txmmoore is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Donation

Just wanted you to know that I have donated to this site. I really appreciate you guys staying on top of this. However, one thing that I noticed was that no reply was sent to say thank you. I realize you provide a free service, but a simple note of thanks may intice me to donate more in the future. Just my two cents worth.
txmmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #22
zaagiimi
VIP Member

zaagiimi will become famous soon enoughzaagiimi will become famous soon enough

I have a couple of questions. Just so I get it right the first time. I don't have a paypal account but when I went to the Donate button I was taken to a site that allowed for credit card info. My question is, is the e-mail address asked for used to reference the payer by FTAConcept or is that information that paypal acquires, because I know the credit card company does not use my email.
zaagiimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 05:30 PM   #23
Satellite hunter
Site Owner

Satellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaagiimi View Post
I have a couple of questions. Just so I get it right the first time. I don't have a paypal account but when I went to the Donate button I was taken to a site that allowed for credit card info. My question is, is the e-mail address asked for used to reference the payer by FTAConcept or is that information that paypal acquires, because I know the credit card company does not use my email.
That would probably be Paypal that asked for your email address and credit card info. FTA CONCEPT does not ask for that kind of information. When you click on the Donate button, it will take you directly to Paypal. You can pay from there by using your credit card. If you want to create a Paypal account for future use, go ahead.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:02 PM   #24
zaagiimi
VIP Member

zaagiimi will become famous soon enoughzaagiimi will become famous soon enough

Thanks SH you answered my question.
zaagiimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #25
ALLTHAT
Rocking The NW

ALLTHAT has a reputation beyond reputeALLTHAT has a reputation beyond reputeALLTHAT has a reputation beyond reputeALLTHAT has a reputation beyond reputeALLTHAT has a reputation beyond reputeALLTHAT has a reputation beyond reputeALLTHAT has a reputation beyond reputeALLTHAT has a reputation beyond reputeALLTHAT has a reputation beyond reputeALLTHAT has a reputation beyond reputeALLTHAT has a reputation beyond repute

Yep a little $ here and there. We can keep this site up.Did a donation last nite and i will keep it coming. Thanks to all the good people here at FTA Concept!
Old 01-02-2008, 12:57 PM   #26
wawaweh
VIP Member

wawaweh is an unknown quantity at this point

Clarecq, your status now says VIP. Nice job...thanks for your support.
"ITS A HIP TO BE A VIP"

dtv international subs
wawaweh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 01:39 PM   #27
lee4240
VIP Member

lee4240 is an unknown quantity at this point

made my donation 12/28/07 have no clue if it was received no emails

Last edited by lee4240; 01-02-2008 at 01:41 PM.
lee4240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:00 AM   #28
BRVHRDT
VIP Member

BRVHRDT is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satellite hunter View Post
I AGREE,
WE ALL jump up & down wanting new files, so we should help support these folks. $10.00 is nothing , but when 30,000 people do it then it is. I for one did my part i challange you all to do the same.

hat's off to the coders for there genius work.
BRVHRDT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:04 PM   #29
Joe Petchuk
Bronze Member

Joe Petchuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hav it neighbor Mrs makeit PenPal payment for VIP Private site access for Joe Petchuk
Subscription s-1vt17264b14702142 makeit gud site an salute to coders
Joe Petchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:02 AM   #30
FTATony
VIP Member

FTATony is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello i just donated paypal transaction id:9PE7807838065612U

Thanks for your great support.

FTAtony
FTATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #31
Satellite hunter
Site Owner

Satellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your donation which will contribute to the continuation of this site.

SH
Old 04-27-2008, 07:52 PM   #32
acrawf72
Bronze Member

acrawf72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default donate

good evening all,

this is my first post,and a question. i would like to donate to this site,

but i dont want to use a card,i would perfer cash,but have sent

emails to this site,and they come back,please advise.
acrawf72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:57 PM   #33
HenDawg
$uper $moker

HenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Acrawf, 1st off to FTA Concept. The best FTA site on the web. Now getting to your question. Donations are a great way of showing support to this site, in order to donate just use Pay Pal. Since you don't want to use a card, they (Pay Pal) take money out of your account, by giving them your account information. It's safe and secure. Now again.

My neighbors wife...
Some new Kush...

Click Here for Instant VIP Access

If you receive any info that helps you please use the REPUTATION button to show your appreciation!
HenDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:23 PM   #34
dstonecold4
VIP Member

dstonecold4 is a jewel in the roughdstonecold4 is a jewel in the roughdstonecold4 is a jewel in the rough

I just donated again. The first time was about 6 months ago. Don't have a problem donating more often as this site it just awsome with all kinds of support and are usually the first ones to come out with new fixes. Keep up the good work guys.1st
dstonecold4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #35
HenDawg
$uper $moker

HenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond repute

This is very much appreciated dstonecold4, if I had a beer I'd throw it to ya. You are helping to keep this site running great. Thanks again...

My neighbors wife...
Some new Kush...

Click Here for Instant VIP Access

If you receive any info that helps you please use the REPUTATION button to show your appreciation!
HenDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:41 AM   #36
happyday2u
Retired Moderator

happyday2u has a reputation beyond reputehappyday2u has a reputation beyond reputehappyday2u has a reputation beyond reputehappyday2u has a reputation beyond reputehappyday2u has a reputation beyond reputehappyday2u has a reputation beyond reputehappyday2u has a reputation beyond reputehappyday2u has a reputation beyond reputehappyday2u has a reputation beyond reputehappyday2u has a reputation beyond reputehappyday2u has a reputation beyond repute

I just make small amount money again to helping the site. I hope it went thru.
Keep up the good work Guys
Happyday2u
happyday2u is offline   Reply With Quote