Quantcast Beneifits of V.I.P. Status - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,970
Threads: 151,206
Online: 3518

Newest Member: Manny110

hallo Human Health Legal Linkbox Switch nimiq off topic

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Latest Announcements/News > Donation

Notices

Donation Help to keep this site up & running

Beneifits of V.I.P. Status

Donation

Old 03-30-2008, 12:21 AM   #1
Satellite hunter
Site Owner

Satellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond repute

Default Beneifits of V.I.P. Status

Hello Everyone,

First off, I would like to thank our VIP members for their support. Without your support this site would not be what it is today!

Secondly, during heavy traffic or ECM hits the features on this site will be disabled to regular members. Members without VIP status won't be able to use the search,new posts or any other features. You have to manually look for the info that you need. Also, you won't be able to access your PM's either.

Lastly, We don't get rich off your donations. All your donations will go towards the imporvement of the site, domain name, service fees and hosting fees, etc......
I try to get testing equipment for our staff every couple of months. Then we choose 2 staff members that has helped the most to receive these units to show them that we appreciate their help. Your donations also make it possible for us to get the testing equipment.

Please continue to support the site and THANK YOU to all!

Sat Hunter
Old 03-30-2008, 06:24 AM   #2
CsFTAForever
Retired Moderator

CsFTAForever is on a distinguished road

Thanks Satellite Hunter for all you've done to make this the best FTA site on the Internet!!!

Folks your donations are helping, we had almost 2600 people online during the last ECM on March 27th....Help out FTAConcept...so we can continue to help you!!!

Cheers

Please read or search the forums before you post!
Please don't hijack a thread!!!
Above all else have fun!!!
Become a VIP..it goes directly to supporting this site!!!

CsFTAForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
VIP Member

2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of

I will donate on this comming Friday. Thanks.
2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:32 AM   #4
afiggy
VIP Member

afiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile

I Also Will Donate This Week,please Remind ME If I Forget Thanks"afiggy"Amen

Last edited by afiggy; 04-03-2008 at 01:09 AM.
afiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 01:49 AM   #5
Grasshopper
Deadly Soldier

Grasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for supporting us 2008 & afiggy.

GH
Grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:28 AM   #6
BOBbobBOB
VIP Member

BOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond repute

Belive me guys i have been here for sometime now and this site has come a LONG way and i have donated in the past and remeber with a small donation you also get access to a 2nd site too!!!!!! for the ultimate support!!!
BOBbobBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:28 AM   #7
chutneyboy
Silver Member

chutneyboy is a jewel in the roughchutneyboy is a jewel in the roughchutneyboy is a jewel in the rough

waht's the safest way to donate?
chutneyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:44 AM   #8
ufcwatcher
щ∂h

ufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond repute

Just click on any of the Donate links and follow the process.
ufcwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 10:01 AM   #9
Satbum.
Honorable Member

Satbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutneyboy View Post
waht's the safest way to donate?
You can click on the donation button in my sig and it should bring to directly to Paypal for your contribution.

FYI: I have no visability of when or what is done with the donation.
That is between you and Tom the site owner.

Thanks for any donation folks!

We all started somewhere at sometime, so remember that when replying back to those that don't have a clue!

Help us all by donating to the site.
That donation will keep the site up and running which will allow us to help you!

Click here for INSTANT VIP ACCESS

Suddenly can't download files, click HERE

"If Nothing Is Ventured, Then Nothing Is Gained"

Satbum. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #10
ck19
VIP Member

ck19 has a reputation beyond reputeck19 has a reputation beyond reputeck19 has a reputation beyond reputeck19 has a reputation beyond reputeck19 has a reputation beyond reputeck19 has a reputation beyond reputeck19 has a reputation beyond reputeck19 has a reputation beyond reputeck19 has a reputation beyond reputeck19 has a reputation beyond reputeck19 has a reputation beyond repute

i just donate today and i feel good, and i know theres a big benefit for us VIP, thanx guyz.

Last edited by ck19; 04-04-2008 at 06:54 PM.
ck19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #11
matt1234
Silver Member

matt1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

how much do we have to donate to get the vip status??
matt1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 12:39 AM   #12
Grasshopper
Deadly Soldier

Grasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1234 View Post
how much do we have to donate to get the vip status??
Click on my signature to donate or you can follow this link to join in oour private site:http://www.ftaconcept.com/payments.php
Old 04-05-2008, 06:17 AM   #13
VIP Member

2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of2008 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008 View Post
I will donate on this comming Friday. Thanks.

I keep my promise. Thanks to the owner and all the staff here.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:12 AM   #14
CsFTAForever
Retired Moderator

CsFTAForever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008 View Post
I keep my promise. Thanks to the owner and all the staff here.

Hey 2008...Welcome to the VIP members!!!! We are really glad you decided to join us! I know you'll enjoy all the benefits of VIP status!

Cheers

Please read or search the forums before you post!
Please don't hijack a thread!!!
Above all else have fun!!!
Become a VIP..it goes directly to supporting this site!!!

CsFTAForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:52 PM   #15
Satellite hunter
Site Owner

Satellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond repute

I just installed EAccelerator to the server and see how it works, it will help pages loading faster. Unfortunately, if the site is still getting slow down, I will be disable some features to regular members, VIP members should be fine.

Tom
Old 04-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #16
Grasshopper
Deadly Soldier

Thanks SH and let's see how it works today

GH
Old 04-09-2008, 02:09 PM   #17
BOBbobBOB
VIP Member

BOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome nice to know sathunter this should be great maybe more members will see the benifits!
BOBbobBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:22 PM   #18
XRange
❦❦❦ Honrably Retired ❦❦❦

XRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet we'll have to wait and see results ..

No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others.
The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
Some people catch on right off.
Some people it takes a little bit to catch on..
Some people will never catch on.

XRange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:49 PM   #19
VIP Member

Guys,

Step up and make some donation to support ftaconcept. It's an honor to be VIP member here

Old 04-18-2008, 01:59 AM   #20
cadfy
VIP Member

cadfy has a reputation beyond reputecadfy has a reputation beyond reputecadfy has a reputation beyond reputecadfy has a reputation beyond reputecadfy has a reputation beyond reputecadfy has a reputation beyond reputecadfy has a reputation beyond reputecadfy has a reputation beyond reputecadfy has a reputation beyond reputecadfy has a reputation beyond reputecadfy has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Thanks For All

thanks for the information. but I need to know each how long is necessary to give the donations because it did not want to lose this honor to be donating. thanks for all the aid that have offered me and count on my aid so that the forum follows forwards

cadfy is offline   Reply With Quote