Quantcast Donation Question - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,970
Threads: 151,206
Online: 3404

Newest Member: Manny110

hallo Human Health Legal Linkbox Switch nimiq off topic

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Latest Announcements/News > Donation

Notices

Donation Help to keep this site up & running

Donation Question

Donation

Old 02-19-2014, 07:35 PM   #1
frankn_futer
Gold Member

frankn_futer has a reputation beyond reputefrankn_futer has a reputation beyond reputefrankn_futer has a reputation beyond reputefrankn_futer has a reputation beyond reputefrankn_futer has a reputation beyond reputefrankn_futer has a reputation beyond reputefrankn_futer has a reputation beyond reputefrankn_futer has a reputation beyond reputefrankn_futer has a reputation beyond reputefrankn_futer has a reputation beyond reputefrankn_futer has a reputation beyond repute

Default Donation Question

I've got paypal and I'd like to add money from a green dot money pac. I've never used this so I went to the help tab on paypal. I't looks like there is a lot of problems adding money, seems to get lost in the ozone. Paypal says call green dot, green dot says call paypal. There a lot of complaints about fees from Paypal to. Anyone having problems here? I still have time on my subscription; so t's not a rush to get money on it. I don't have any bank or credit card account attached to my paypal account. This going to be a problem? THANKS again for all the help F.N.F.
frankn_futer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:52 PM   #2
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

My understanding is if you go to paypal - after you are signed in - and go to add funds to your account you will have a choice of Green Dot - you choose that and follow the prompts. You should be credited when the transaction clears. If you don't want to attach a bank account to paypal that is the only other way to fund paypal. I haven't heard of any issues with paypal but I haven't looked for any either. With as many transactions they do I'm not surprised there are some unhappy users. Hope that helps you