Quantcast Notice to All New VIP Members and Site Supporters. - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,970
Threads: 151,206
Online: 3078

Newest Member: Manny110

hallo Human Health Legal Linkbox Switch nimiq off topic

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Latest Announcements/News > Donation > VIP Questions and Subscription Problems

Notices

VIP Questions and Subscription Problems If You have problems logging in the VIP site or getting files downloaded, post your problems here!

Notice to All New VIP Members and Site Supporters.

VIP Questions and Subscription Problems

Old 07-25-2008, 10:49 PM   #1
Satbum.
Honorable Member

Satbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond repute

Default Notice to All New VIP Members and Site Supporters.

There has been a lot of confusion and concern when you don't have access to files after you have become a VIP member.

Please read and remember this:

You need to delete your browser cookies when you become a VIP Member or Site Supporter. If you don't do that your computer appears as the regular member and is not recognized as having the upgraded membership.

I welcome all of you to our humble abode and thank you for helping this site keep up with the server and maintenance costs that are always increasing.

We all started somewhere at sometime, so remember that when replying back to those that don't have a clue!

Help us all by donating to the site.
That donation will keep the site up and running which will allow us to help you!

Click here for INSTANT VIP ACCESS

Suddenly can't download files, click HERE

"If Nothing Is Ventured, Then Nothing Is Gained"

Satbum. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
BOBbobBOB
VIP Member

BOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond reputeBOBbobBOB has a reputation beyond repute

AWESOME post here satbum i think this will help out many!!!! and stop alot of questions!
BOBbobBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
LIVEUPDATE
Visiting Mod/Admin

LIVEUPDATE will become famous soon enough

Seems that this has been the case for alot of new vip members..hopefully this will relsove some issues..

CHECK THE METER

STATUS WILL CHANGE DURING TIME OF ECM..
LIVEUPDATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 11:38 AM   #4
satellite1010
Platinum Member

satellite1010 will become famous soon enough

this will helpp alottt... good postt satbumm!!
satellite1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
naku
Bronze Member

naku is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I was having some problems there so what I did was went through the paypal account that I have and paid $6.00 for a subscription and now it is saying that I am not yet a member.... I am not sure does it take some time for the account to work?
naku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:05 AM   #6
Satbum.
Honorable Member

Satbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naku View Post
Ok I was having some problems there so what I did was went through the paypal account that I have and paid $6.00 for a subscription and now it is saying that I am not yet a member.... I am not sure does it take some time for the account to work?
I do not see any problems with your membership account.
Just like clarencegriffit says, you need to log off and then log back into the site.
This will clear the browser cookies to have your upgraded membership recognized by the system.

Good Luck!

We all started somewhere at sometime, so remember that when replying back to those that don't have a clue!

That donation will keep the site up and running which will allow us to help you!

Old 09-30-2008, 07:04 PM   #7
clarencegriffit
Gold Member

clarencegriffit will become famous soon enough

Log off and then backon and see if your site supporter bage comes up
clarencegriffit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
HenDawg
$uper $moker

HenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond repute

naku, hang in there an Admin. will be get to it as soon as they can. It would help out if you could post your transaction # and transaction date. I'll have an Admin. look into it, when they have a chance.

My neighbors wife...
Some new Kush...

Click Here for Instant VIP Access

If you receive any info that helps you please use the REPUTATION button to show your appreciation!
HenDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #9
HenDawg
$uper $moker

HenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Satbum for looking into this issue.

My neighbors wife...
Some new Kush...

Click Here for Instant VIP Access

If you receive any info that helps you please use the REPUTATION button to show your appreciation!
HenDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:39 PM   #10
Satbum.
Honorable Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenDawg View Post
Thanks Satbum for looking into this issue.
NP - Still waiting on a reply..

Old 10-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #11
damnit999
Bronze Member

damnit999 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you join VIP without a credit card??
damnit999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:40 PM   #12
Satbum.
Honorable Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnit999 View Post
How do you join VIP without a credit card??
You can create a Paypal account and they can draw money straight out of your bank account or you can buy one of those pay as you go cards like at Walmart. You can use it at Paypal as well.

Old 01-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #13
W&L
Bronze Member

W&L is an unknown quantity at this point

Default paid

I went through paypal 2 days ago for my suscription fee and now the bank has it taken out of my account but i still cannot download anything from your site. I deleted the cookies and signed in and out of the site,( it says all cookies are cleared) but it still won't give me access, Why???
W&L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #14
dman999
♠♣M@ste® B®ewe®♥♦

dman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond repute

If you post your PayPal transaction number an Admin should be able to help you.

You really should have started your own thread for this.

What I post are my theories and are to be used for educational purposes only. I DO NOT condone piracy or illegal activities! ~DMan

Instant V.I.P. Access..Receiver Reviews..Satellite Terms..Dishpointer.. DishUser ...LNB Types..
Cancel Subscription Renewals..Fat32 Format..Is B3V Up?..Alternate Payment Method...Lyngsat

dman999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:45 PM   #15
glad2bme1966
Silver Member

glad2bme1966 is an unknown quantity at this point

(Unique Transaction ID #71U83031D4756594J)
In reference to:S-6F650587P89593837 this is my paypal infoe just want to know when i would be a vip thanks
glad2bme1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:56 PM   #16
Grasshopper
Deadly Soldier

Grasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glad2bme1966 View Post
(Unique Transaction ID #71U83031D4756594J)
In reference to:S-6F650587P89593837 this is my paypal infoe just want to know when i would be a vip thanks
You are good to go now, buddy. Let me know if you are still having problem to download any files here.

GH
Grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:00 PM   #17
dman999
♠♣M@ste® B®ewe®♥♦

dman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond repute

I see you're a VIP glad2bme1966, Welcome! Thank you for being a site supporter!

What I post are my theories and are to be used for educational purposes only. I DO NOT condone piracy or illegal activities! ~DMan

Instant V.I.P. Access..Receiver Reviews..Satellite Terms..Dishpointer.. DishUser ...LNB Types..
Cancel Subscription Renewals..Fat32 Format..Is B3V Up?..Alternate Payment Method...Lyngsat

Old 03-13-2020, 12:24 AM   #18
camp
Bronze Member

camp is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant join VIP
camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 08:44 AM   #19
Grasshopper
Deadly Soldier

Grasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond reputeGrasshopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
I cant join VIP
Check you PM.
Grasshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:01 AM   #20
dman999
♠♣M@ste® B®ewe®♥♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekans View Post
Admin: Friday I received a message saying that my sub is about to expire. Any way for me to check if my CC went through and what is my new (or old) sub exp date. Also I've believed in being a VIP and want to support VIP for as long as I can, so help me find out where to look to make sure I'm still on the list.
Thanks guys!
An Admin should see this here soon, thy might need more information though since you don't have a transaction number, or do you? If so, please post it.

In the mean time. at the top of the screen select "User CP" then scroll down to Miscellaneous on the left, then click on "Paid Subscriptions". Up at the top you'll see Active subscriptions. I hope that helps!

Last edited by dman999; 02-16-2009 at 11:03 AM.