Quantcast Beneifits of V.I.P. Status - Page 2 - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,996
Threads: 151,604
Online: 3495

Newest Member: Aragon1023

Epstien fastest smm panel hallo Human Health Legal off topic smm panel TikTok panel YouTube panel

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Latest Announcements/News > Donation

Notices

Donation Help to keep this site up & running

Beneifits of V.I.P. Status

Donation

Old 04-18-2008, 02:48 AM   #21
CsFTAForever
Retired Moderator

CsFTAForever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadfy View Post
thanks for the information. but I need to know each how long is necessary to give the donations because it did not want to lose this honor to be donating. thanks for all the aid that have offered me and count on my aid so that the forum follows forwards
Hey cadfy...If I'm not mistaken you need only donate once, however if you'd like to donate once a year at the level you donated that would be awesome and really help to keep the site running smoothly...

Thanks for the donation, we hope that you continue to enjoy the full benefits of your VIP status!

Cheers

Please read or search the forums before you post!
Please don't hijack a thread!!!
Above all else have fun!!!
Become a VIP..it goes directly to supporting this site!!!

CsFTAForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:24 AM   #22
ronniejoe
Gold Member

ronniejoe has a reputation beyond reputeronniejoe has a reputation beyond reputeronniejoe has a reputation beyond reputeronniejoe has a reputation beyond reputeronniejoe has a reputation beyond reputeronniejoe has a reputation beyond reputeronniejoe has a reputation beyond reputeronniejoe has a reputation beyond reputeronniejoe has a reputation beyond reputeronniejoe has a reputation beyond reputeronniejoe has a reputation beyond repute

Default Life time membership

When I joined there was a choice of a life time membership for eighty dollars. I can't find it now. wondered If it was still available?
ronniejoe is offline   Reply With Quote