Quantcast Is This A Good Receiver To Buy? - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,899
Threads: 149,506
Online: 1214

Newest Member: lawdog71

4K receiver hallo Linkbox Switch nimiq YouTube crack

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > OPENBOX > OPENBOX-S9-HD-PVR > OPENBOX-S9-HD-PVR - Guides and Discussions

Notices

OPENBOX-S9-HD-PVR - Guides and Discussions No Files in This Section

Is This A Good Receiver To Buy?

OPENBOX-S9-HD-PVR - Guides and Discussions

Old 05-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
montana305
Silver Member

montana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Is This A Good Receiver To Buy?

Guys i live in miami , florida i wana buy a fta receiver is this a good fta receivers? and will work in my area??
montana305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

Kinda depends on what your criteria for "a good receiver" is montana305.
Tell us what you are looking to view & we can tell you if it will do the job.
You must have a view of the sats you want to view.
Surreptitiousss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #3
setwire
Banned

setwire has a reputation beyond reputesetwire has a reputation beyond reputesetwire has a reputation beyond reputesetwire has a reputation beyond reputesetwire has a reputation beyond reputesetwire has a reputation beyond reputesetwire has a reputation beyond reputesetwire has a reputation beyond reputesetwire has a reputation beyond reputesetwire has a reputation beyond reputesetwire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitiousss View Post
Kinda depends on what your criteria for "a good receiver" is montana305.
Tell us what you are looking to view & we can tell you if it will do the job.
You must have a view of the sats you want to view.
I hear they work well with True FTA Sats.
setwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:10 AM   #4
montana305
Silver Member

montana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond reputemontana305 has a reputation beyond repute

i have dish netwrok, iam gettin 129,119,110 adn 101 i belive for hd i have in my house dish network paying for it? so you guys think will work?
Old 05-10-2011, 05:10 AM   #5
dishuser
Gold Member

dishuser has a reputation beyond reputedishuser has a reputation beyond reputedishuser has a reputation beyond reputedishuser has a reputation beyond reputedishuser has a reputation beyond reputedishuser has a reputation beyond reputedishuser has a reputation beyond reputedishuser has a reputation beyond reputedishuser has a reputation beyond reputedishuser has a reputation beyond reputedishuser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by montana305 View Post
i have dish netwrok, iam gettin 129,119,110 adn 101 i belive for hd i have in my house dish network paying for it? so you guys think will work?
for dn you'll have to pay to play
dishuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:13 AM   #6
montana305
Silver Member

i now iam paying for the service i jsut want to know if with the dish i have i can see tv if i buy the openbox s9 hd,??
Old 05-10-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

The short answer is no. I do not follow openbox very closely but from what I know openbox does not have a public server for dn. With the openbox you can get other sats that have some free tv if you have the proper dish or you can choose to use a private server that you'll have to pay for to get dn. We at this site do not recommend the private server option because of the added risks the paper trail of payment leaves. If you are looking to receive 119/110/129 I'd suggest you read about the different brands that are currently working. They are all listed to the right of the Donation button towards the top of each page. If after reading a section post your questions in that area. There are many helpful members that will help you through the confusing parts. Thanks for joining our site & choosing to help support it.
Surreptitiousss is offline   Reply With Quote