Quantcast no network setup - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,900
Threads: 149,507
Online: 1623

Newest Member: may1

4K receiver hallo Linkbox Switch nimiq YouTube crack

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > OPENBOX > OPENBOX-S9-HD-PVR > OPENBOX-S9-HD-PVR - Guides and Discussions

Notices

OPENBOX-S9-HD-PVR - Guides and Discussions No Files in This Section

no network setup

OPENBOX-S9-HD-PVR - Guides and Discussions

Old 04-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #1
mel340
Gold Member

mel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond repute

Default no network setup

with Openbox s9 in the menu it has on NETWORK SETUP ICON there is 5 icons i must have deleted it trying to put in files i'm not sure i'm loading the box right i tried the latest file i use sat. 110 & 119 PLEASE HELP
mel340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:02 PM   #2
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

Did you load this file? s9_s10_s11_s12_OPENBOX UPDATED FILE 9-23-12
http://www.ftaconcept.com/showthread.php?t=100065
Old 04-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #3
justsomebody
VIP Member

justsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel340 View Post
with Openbox s9 in the menu it has on NETWORK SETUP ICON there is 5 icons i must have deleted it trying to put in files i'm not sure i'm loading the box right i tried the latest file i use sat. 110 & 119 PLEASE HELP
Hey M,
See if this helps.
C/P

Openbox S9/S10 Configuration
February 27, 2012
Installing the firmware:

Unzip the files

Copy files to a USB key, then insert the key into the openbox

Goto menu -> tools -> upgrade by usb

Top line says “Upgrade mode”, set this to “IMAGE FILE (.abs)”

Click down to “Upgrade file” and right click to find this file (.abs)

Click down to start, and let it install. When it asks are you sure, say “yes”.
let it finish and reboot.

if your picture is scrolling, just hit the v-format button on the rmoete until the picture is good.

OR. if required, goto menu-> system setup -> video out and set it to “RGB”.
How to add your private server:

1. Goto Menu -> Network Setup -> CCcam Client Setup -> Manage Config Files -> CCcam.cfg

2. Press the blue button to add a new server

3. Set the protocol to “Newcamd”

4. Fill in your server, port, username, password and deskey using the remote control

NOTES ON INPUT:

- For the “.” press the 1 key on the remote several times till you get to the desired character

- Use the VOL+ > key to move and input the next character

5. Hit OK when your done, or hit the yellow button on the remote.

6. Now press the green button to active the CCcam.cfg line on the Manage Config Files screen.

7. You’ll see the check mark at the end of the line, if successful.

8. Leave the configuration mode and watch tv.. if its not working, power off, and power on the unit!

Take care.
justsomebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:27 PM   #4
mel340
Gold Member

mel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond reputemel340 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitiousss View Post
Did you load this file? s9_s10_s11_s12_OPENBOX UPDATED FILE 9-23-12
http://www.ftaconcept.com/showthread.php?t=100065
Thanks i did get that file i dont think i did the box right
Old 04-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #5
mel340
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by js3811 View Post
Hey M,
See if this helps.
C/P

Openbox S9/S10 Configuration
February 27, 2012
Installing the firmware:

Unzip the files

Copy files to a USB key, then insert the key into the openbox

Goto menu -> tools -> upgrade by usb

Top line says “Upgrade mode”, set this to “IMAGE FILE (.abs)”

Click down to “Upgrade file” and right click to find this file (.abs)

Click down to start, and let it install. When it asks are you sure, say “yes”.
let it finish and reboot.

if your picture is scrolling, just hit the v-format button on the rmoete until the picture is good.

OR. if required, goto menu-> system setup -> video out and set it to “RGB”.
How to add your private server:

1. Goto Menu -> Network Setup -> CCcam Client Setup -> Manage Config Files -> CCcam.cfg

2. Press the blue button to add a new server

3. Set the protocol to “Newcamd”

4. Fill in your server, port, username, password and deskey using the remote control

NOTES ON INPUT:

- For the “.” press the 1 key on the remote several times till you get to the desired character

- Use the VOL+ > key to move and input the next character

5. Hit OK when your done, or hit the yellow button on the remote.

6. Now press the green button to active the CCcam.cfg line on the Manage Config Files screen.

7. You’ll see the check mark at the end of the line, if successful.

8. Leave the configuration mode and watch tv.. if its not working, power off, and power on the unit!

Take care.
Thank you J i'm going to work on that
Old 04-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #6
justsomebody
VIP Member

justsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you J i'm going to work on that
You're welcome M.

Take care.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #7
mel340
Gold Member

I hate feel like a dummy but cant find s9/s10 configuration file 2-27-12 i looked all through the openbox files
Old 04-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #8
justsomebody
VIP Member

Quote:
I hate feel like a dummy but cant find s9/s10 configuration file 2-27-12 i looked all through the openbox files
Hey M,
Those are just instructions on how to configure the S9.There's no 2-27-12 configuration file.That date is when those instructions was posted.Sorry for the confusion.

Take care.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #9
mel340
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by js3811 View Post
Hey M,
Those are just instructions on how to configure the S9.There's no 2-27-12 configuration file.That date is when those instructions was posted.Sorry for the confusion.

Take care.
thanks j realized it after i post it the unzip the file confused me. I'm using file Openbox S9-S10-S11-S12_9-23-12_Update.rar it's not zipped but the box upgrade file line says NO FILE i dont no if the file is good i saved it to my PC 4 times
Old 04-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #10
justsomebody
VIP Member

Quote:
thanks j realized it after i post it the unzip the file confused me. I'm using file Openbox S9-S10-S11-S12_9-23-12_Update.rar it's not zipped but the box upgrade file line says NO FILE i dont no if the file is good i saved it to my PC 4 times
Hey M,
I just checked & the file is good.you gotta remember that it's a rar file & not a zip file.You need to unrar it first before attempting to install it.Download & install 7-zip.It's a free program that will unrar the file.
HTML Code:
http://download.cnet.com/7-Zip/3000-2250_4-10045185.html
Take care.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #11
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

Quote:
Just so you know If you go back to post #2 & click on the second line - it will take you to the file. We do that a lot here to direct you to another page.

If you are using windows 8, 7, vista there is a built in wizard to unrar. It is just like a zip file only rar - there is also free s/w that will work Put your curser here & left click -----> www.7-zip.org/ It will take you to a page that will give you a free download if you want it.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:07 PM   #12
justsomebody
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitiousss View Post
Just so you know If you go back to post #2 & click on the second line - it will take you to the file. We do that a lot here to direct you to another page.

If you are using windows 8, 7, vista there is a built in wizard to unrar. It is just like a zip file only rar - there is also free s/w that will work Put your curser here & left click -----> www.7-zip.org/ It will take you to a page that will give you a free download if you want it.
Hey Surrept,
Vista,Win 7,& Win 8 doesn't unrar,only unzips zip files.i already gave him the link to 7-zip in post #10.

Take care.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:35 AM   #13
mel340
Gold Member

Thanks guys I appreciate all the help you've giving me. that 7-zip worked good for me did not know a rar file had to be unzipped i thank i used rar files in my Coolsat7100 years ago. The S9 is up & running I'm using DP lnb the channels or very mixedup a loader was mentioned to me i'll be working on that. Thank you very much

Last edited by mel340; 04-06-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:17 AM   #14
justsomebody
VIP Member

Quote:
Thanks guys I appreciate all the help you've giving me. that 7-zip worked good for me did not know a rar file had to be unzipped i thank i used rar files in my Coolsat7100 years ago. The S9 is up & running I'm using DP lnb the channels or very mixedup a loader was mentioned to me i'll be working on that. Thank you very much
You're welcome M.
Glad it worked & you're up & running.

Take care.