Quantcast FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV - View Single Post - Are you really going to charge for this site?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 08:51 AM   #39
Satellite hunter
Site Owner

Satellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woosh View Post
Well, I think I'll put in my two cents worth instead of two dollars for the time being. I don't look at the what I would be paying for a month or even a year. I look at the whole picture, what everyone one would be paying. What I'm trying to say is, if and that is a Big If, if every member here on this site pays two dollars a month, then that's (at the present time) almost 116 thousand dollars a month, almost 1.4 million a year. Now, if all that can be justified, I'm all for it, heck I might would even give a little more. I think this is a great site, I've been helped many times and greatful for it, I've even tried helping some myself, but I'm not that knowledgeable about this stuff and barely get by as it is. I don't know what it takes to run a web site. But, for some reason that seems steep when you look at the overall picture. So, anyone with any knowledge of what it takes, feel free to fill me in. Then maybe I'll have a better understanding.

By the way, keep up the great work that everyone does here!!
It would be nice if 59,000+ members join in the VIP program. I would quit my job and stay home to take care of the site. To be honest with you, we have over 1,000 members who joined in the VIP...which is less than 1%. I'm cool with it because they're supporting the site and in return, we supply them with the info that they need.

All the info and help on this site can be used for free,no one is twisting your arm to join in the VIP program. If you're not happy with the site, feel free to leave. There are too many free sites out there that you can go to,just use your search engine to find them. I have nothing to hide from anyone here! Thank you to all who are supporting this site!

SH