Quantcast FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV - View Single Post - Are you really going to charge for this site?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 09:13 PM   #29
XRange
❦❦❦ Honrably Retired ❦❦❦

XRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woosh View Post
Well, I think I'll put in my two cents worth instead of two dollars for the time being. I don't look at the what I would be paying for a month or even a year. I look at the whole picture, what everyone one would be paying. What I'm trying to say is, if and that is a Big If, if every member here on this site pays two dollars a month, then that's (at the present time) almost 116 thousand dollars a month, almost 1.4 million a year. Now, if all that can be justified, I'm all for it, heck I might would even give a little more. I think this is a great site, I've been helped many times and greatful for it, I've even tried helping some myself, but I'm not that knowledgeable about this stuff and barely get by as it is. I don't know what it takes to run a web site. But, for some reason that seems steep when you look at the overall picture. So, anyone with any knowledge of what it takes, feel free to fill me in. Then maybe I'll have a better understanding.

By the way, keep up the great work that everyone does here!!
This server is hosted offshore to protect everyone's identify, it has been upgraded to bigger server so when times get heavy maybe it want got down.
Hum I left out the giveaway of receiver to VIP member.
If you give $20 dollars you get all features enabled.
If you do $30 you get access to two site, in times of heavy traffic.

What does drink & nab cost you every day?

No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others.
The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
Some people catch on right off.
Some people it takes a little bit to catch on..
Some people will never catch on.

Last edited by XRange; 07-20-2008 at 11:45 PM.
XRange is offline   Reply With Quote