Quantcast FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV - View Single Post - My Linkbox 300 has stopped working mostly
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 08:04 AM   #2
Dells
Super Moderator

Dells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond repute

The Linkbox 300a is an MPEG 2 capable receiver. The provider has switched compressions to MPEG 4. That receiver will no longer work. You will need to invest in a new receiver to get going again.

Some to look into are:

Linkbox line: 8000 series 9000 series
Dreamlink
Prosat

They all will require an HD add on module as well. If you have anymore questions let us know. You should still be getting some IPTV channels on 300a as well as those are still working.

Everything happens for a reason, but sometimes the reason is your stupid and make bad decisions.

"Thank You" gracefully accepted around here, but this site can't run on it forever! If you enjoy your stay and appreciate the help, sign up for VIP memberships here, and contribute so others can be helped as well!

INSTANT VIP ACCESS
Dells is offline   Reply With Quote