Quantcast Need Sat. Setting for Bev 82 - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel MegaTVi Jynxbox iLink

Members: 154,636
Threads: 104,590
Online: 384

Newest Member: cyberllaco

1000.2 dish activa BsCrz9 channel list channel problem COOLVIEW X3 Dongle Setting Dreamlink T5 server setup Fixing boot loop freesat 800hd fta dish FTA no dish Hard Drive DVR hd channels iks4less in Jynxbox Clone Safe Jynxbox HD No Picture Fix JynxBox M6 Linbox 300 File Linkbox 300A - SID Linkbox 300A file Linkbox 8000 HD Linkbox 8000 HD Local Linkbox 8000 Setup Server LinkBox Giveaway Linkbox HD 8000 LinkBox Local New File LinkBox Plus New File lnb & switch info LS400 ls500 LS500 board Mega TV file mega tvi MegaTVI Review Mega TVi SHD3000 Missing channels NANO HD Navi-X Need Help newbi nfucion Private Reset password sat 129 SG2100 motor sonicview 360 Sonicview power supply viewsat viewsat platinum lite Viewsat Ultra VPN client WIZ110SR from 4.31 to 4.12

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel MegaTVi Jynxbox iLink > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > Sonicview > Sonicview 8000 HD > Sonicview 8000 HD - Guides & Discussions

Notices

Sonicview 8000 HD - Guides & Discussions Do Not Post Any Files Here

Need Sat. Setting for Bev 82

Sonicview 8000 HD - Guides & Discussions

Old 06-27-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
daboss
Bronze Member

daboss is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Need Sat. Setting for Bev 82

Hi can anyone give me receiver settings for BEV using sv 8000. Just need to setup Nimiq 2 82.0 W

Thanks
daboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
harleynut
Britfanatic

harleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the rough

Welcome
Is the dish already pointed to 82 ?
harleynut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:27 PM   #3
daboss
Bronze Member

Yes, it is pointed to 82.0 w
Old 06-27-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
harleynut
Britfanatic

harleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the rough

If your using a simple Disec switch then you should be able to look at settings on your 91 ( if you got 91 ) and copy them ( really should be no changes from default ) and just change the DISEqc to the correct port
Old 06-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
daboss
Bronze Member

Thanks, will try co connect when i comes back from work in am. wiil let you know how it goes
Old 06-27-2009, 06:45 PM   #6
dman999
S-Mod & ♠♣M@ste® B®ewe®♥♦

dman999 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboss View Post
Hi can anyone give me receiver settings for BEV using sv 8000. Just need to setup Nimiq 2 82.0 W

Thanks
If it's using the same Dish/LNBs it'll be the same settings as 91 on your box except for the port number.

Here's how mine were set. I can't get 82 any more since it's not focused on USA any more.

Satellite..............Nimiq 1 (91W)
LNB power..............ON
LNB Type...............Standard/Legacy (For Dish Pro set to OCS-DP)
LNB Freq...............11250
22KHz..................OFF
TP Freq................12224
DiESqC 1.0.............Port 1
Motor..................OFF
Legacy SW..............None

Satellite..............Nimiq 2 (82W)
LNB power..............ON
LNB Type...............Standard/Legacy (For Dish Pro set to OCS-DP)
LNB Freq...............11250
22KHz..................OFF
TP Freq................12224
DiESqC 1.0.............Port 2
Motor..................OFF
Legacy SW..............None

What I post are my theories and are to be used for educational purposes only. I DO NOT condone piracy or illegal activities! ~DMan

Instant V.I.P. Access..Receiver Reviews..Satellite Terms..Dishpointer.. DishUser ...LNB Types..
Cancel Subscription Renewals..Fat32 Format..Is B3V Up?..Alternate Payment Method...Lyngsat

dman999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #7
daboss
Bronze Member

Thumbs up

Thanks dman999, your info was helpfull in setting up 91 however i have signal in 82 and not quality, i tried all day to tweek dish however no quality in 82/
Im good with 91 for now.
Thanks again
Old 06-28-2009, 07:00 PM   #8
bthou
FTAConcept Site Helper

bthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud of

perhaps you need to tweak your skew
bthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #9
harleynut
Britfanatic

Quote:
Thanks dman999, your info was helpfull in setting up 91 however i have signal in 82 and not quality, i tried all day to tweek dish however no quality in 82/
Im good with 91 for now.
Thanks again
Did you try scanning on 82? Also keep in mind 91 is quite forgiving for s and q , runs well on less so steal more for 82.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #10
dman999

Quote:
Im good with 91 for now.
Thanks again
If you're not far North, you probably can't get 82. I can't in Central CA. Where are you located generally? When they put up the new Sat last year, they went only to focus on Canada. So unless you're in Canada or northern states, you won't get it.

You must get quality to scan and get channels. Use a signal meter to align it, then check all transponders for Quality until you find it and it must represent the correct Sat on your setup page too. Again, read paragraph one, you may not be in the correct area to get 82.

What I post are my theories and are to be used for educational purposes only. I DO NOT condone piracy or illegal activities! ~DMan

Instant V.I.P. Access..Receiver Reviews..Satellite Terms..Dishpointer.. DishUser ...LNB Types..
Cancel Subscription Renewals..Fat32 Format..Is B3V Up?..Alternate Payment Method...Lyngsat

Old 06-30-2009, 01:06 AM   #11
scm422
Gold Member

scm422 has a reputation beyond reputescm422 has a reputation beyond reputescm422 has a reputation beyond reputescm422 has a reputation beyond reputescm422 has a reputation beyond reputescm422 has a reputation beyond reputescm422 has a reputation beyond reputescm422 has a reputation beyond reputescm422 has a reputation beyond reputescm422 has a reputation beyond reputescm422 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 82w?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman999 View Post
If you're not far North, you probably can't get 82. I can't in Central CA. Where are you located generally? When they put up the new Sat last year, they went only to focus on Canada. So unless you're in Canada or northern states, you won't get it.

You must get quality to scan and get channels. Use a signal meter to align it, then check all transponders for Quality until you find it and it must represent the correct Sat on your setup page too. Again, read paragraph one, you may not be in the correct area to get 82.
Hmmm well not dont go sayin you cant get the 82W unless your in Canada. Heck Im south of you there and just a little east, like right next door and I get the 82W just fine.

TESTING SonicView HD8000 FTA

What I post are my theories and are to be used for testing and educational purposes only.
I DO NOT condone piracy or illegal activities
scm422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #12
snowman333
VIP Member

snowman333 has a reputation beyond reputesnowman333 has a reputation beyond reputesnowman333 has a reputation beyond reputesnowman333 has a reputation beyond reputesnowman333 has a reputation beyond reputesnowman333 has a reputation beyond reputesnowman333 has a reputation beyond reputesnowman333 has a reputation beyond reputesnowman333 has a reputation beyond reputesnowman333 has a reputation beyond reputesnowman333 has a reputation beyond repute

Im in SFlorida and no signal on 82.
snowman333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:45 PM   #13
dman999

Quote:
Originally Posted by scm422 View Post
Hmmm well not dont go sayin you cant get the 82W unless your in Canada. Heck Im south of you there and just a little east, like right next door and I get the 82W just fine.
I didn't say only Canada could get it. I said the further North one is, the better chance one has since it's focused on Canada now and not all of CONUS like before. I don't know his location.

I had great signal until the new Sat came online, the footprint of this Sat is very tight compared to the older one. Everything I have read has stated we can't get 82 this far South. We're also on the opposite coast of the Sat which makes it harder to get also. If you're getting it, and you're near me, either you have a larger dish, or you're spot on in alignment. Where exactly is South and East? Nevada? Arizona? New Mexico? If so, you're much farther East.

I can't seem to find a footprint map of the New Sat yet.

Last edited by dman999; 06-30-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:46 PM   #14
railtracks
VIP Member

railtracks is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 82 w

guys I am ny area, tried for weeks notting, 75 s, 89 q, still notting, have a solaris, have a 90t dish, wavefrontair,if you know the dish, all it keep saying is no lock, and no net ID
railtracks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #15
zaagiimi
VIP Member

zaagiimi will become famous soon enoughzaagiimi will become famous soon enough

I was at Lyngsat and all the settings for the 82 bird are a bit off. Transponder numbers and frequency differ as do the polarity settings. Mind you I changed them to match Lyngsat and still could not raise a signal on the 8PSK transponders.
zaagiimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:45 AM   #16
bthou
FTAConcept Site Helper

bthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud ofbthou has much to be proud of

zaag....try putting your FEC to "Auto" and the Mode to "Turbo-8PSK"
Old 07-03-2009, 05:02 AM   #17
mental
Super Moderator

mental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond repute

Yes 82 has went to 8psk and all but 5 tp's have changed, on top of what bthou has said you also need to change the symbol rate to 21500. Here is a guide to changing the tp's on the sv8k.

http://www.ftaconcept.com/showthread.php?t=36764
Let us know how you make out.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:09 AM   #18
bthou
FTAConcept Site Helper

true mental....and correcting one and trying a rescan to get the others to change over doesn't work you have to go TP to TP and change each of those 3 items
Old 07-03-2009, 05:11 AM   #19
bthou
FTAConcept Site Helper

perhaps that will also correct daboss's issues also
Old 07-03-2009, 05:15 AM   #20
bthou
FTAConcept Site Helper

I also noticed that you can use the FEC that Lyngsat has posted instead of using "Auto"...both work