Quantcast Instant V.I.P Access - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 163,984
Threads: 139,435
Online: 4083

Newest Member: BOOR TV

b42891 sat's 91-82 Channel Master dish alignment Dreamlink T5 channels DTV dish mod ftaconcept is back!!! IKS south Linkbox 9000I 110 Linkbox IPTV m3u file nano 2 Quetz @ 77w Samsung sat9182 announcement Sonicview bin transponders

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Latest Announcements/News > Site News and Announcements

Notices

Site News and Announcements Staff only start threads in this section. Threads by other members will be deleted

Instant V.I.P Access

Site News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 02:36 AM   #1
Satellite hunter
Site Owner

Satellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond repute

Default Instant V.I.P Access

Hello Everyone,

First off, I would like to thank everyone here for being FTAConcept's members and I hope that everyone here will continue to be here and support us. We all will make this site bigger, popular and better for everyone here.

Secondly, as many of you know our site is growing so fast and it costs a lot of money to maintan it. All I am asking of you guys is to join in our VIP Program, it will only cost you two dollars per month to help us with the costs to host this site. I don't think you can do much with two dollars these days, a gallon of gas cost over four dollars, a meal at Mcdonald cost over three dollars. This small amount will greatly help us.

What's the benifit of V.I.P members? We'll have a contest for V.I.P members every four or six weeks, the winner will receive a brand new receiver and it will be shipped from one of our Sponsors here. Your PM (Private Messages) will be activated, you can use all the features of the site and you will have all access to the site.

For none V.I.P members. You can use the site for free, you will have all access to all the forums, making posts, chit chat just like any other V.I.P members, but you can't download any attachments and can not enter the contest.

For all existing V.I.P members, your time will be extended to one more year which starts from today. Personally, I want to THANK you all for supporting the site all this time.

If anyone is not happy with my decision, No need to bash our site.... just feel free to go to those other free sites.

Thank you for understanding and I hope you have a good time here with us.

Click here to have your Instant V.I.P Access

FTAConcept.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
Satellite hunter
Site Owner

Satellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond reputeSatellite hunter has a reputation beyond repute

V.I.P Members please go here for the contest:

http://www.ftaconcept.com/showthread.php?t=18832

Have fun!!!