Quantcast Looking for a receiver that is IKS ready?? Here is a list - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel MegaTVi Jynxbox iLink

Members: 153,757
Threads: 102,528
Online: 292

Newest Member: duhman

1000.2 dish activa binfile BsCrz9 channel list channel problem COOLVIEW X3 Dongle Setting Dreamlink T5 server setup Fixing boot loop freesat 800hd fta dish FTA no dish Hard Drive DVR iks4less in iLink 9800 HD setup Jynxbox Clone Safe Jynxbox HD No Picture Fix JynxBox M6 Linbox 300 File Linkbox 300A - SID Linkbox 300A file Linkbox 8000 HD Linkbox 8000 HD Local Linkbox 8000 Setup Server LinkBox Giveaway Linkbox HD 8000 LinkBox Local New File LinkBox Plus New File lnb & switch info LS400 ls500 LS500 board Mega TV file MegaTVI Review Mega TVi SHD3000 Missing channels NANO HD Navi-X Need Help newbi nfucion Private Reset password sat 129 SG2100 motor sonicview 360 Sonicview power supply sv8000hd viewsat viewsat platinum lite Viewsat Ultra VPN client WIZ110SR from 4.31 to 4.12

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel MegaTVi Jynxbox iLink > Latest Announcements/News > Receiver Information and Reviews

Notices

Looking for a receiver that is IKS ready?? Here is a list

Receiver Information and Reviews

Old 06-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
mr shady
RIP dad selkirk03

mr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond repute

Lightbulb Looking for a receiver that is IKS ready?? Here is a list

I have made a list of fta receivers that are IKS (internet key sharing) ready. This more or less boils down to very little to no down time! Sounds nice does'nt it!! here's a small review on how this works out (small sumary) the current file you are using goes down in the middle of a good movie or during that intense ufc fight you flip from standlone (runnning file) to iks mode (working of the web) and "BAM" your are back to enjoying no wonder of what is happing while you are staring at a scrambled channel message!! or blank screen!!!

**Some of these receivers need add on dongles and some don't Please check into them if you are intrested Our receiver reviews will inform you if you need a dongle or not!!!**

--> Neosat Ipro 2000
--> Nfusion nova
-->Kbox K1 hero's
-->Kbox K2 Xtream

There are many other receiver coming out with dongle adapter's to keep up with the new way of of fta! And there are some out there now with them Please feel free to add in others if you like !!

** Dongle has a rs-232 cable that plugs into the receiver and a small box where a ethernet cable goes into and allows the signal to transmit to the receiver!!
Old 06-22-2008, 11:01 PM   #2
HenDawg
$uper $moker

HenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Great info Shady.

My neighbors wife...
Some new Kush...

Click Here for Instant VIP Access

If you receive any info that helps you please use the REPUTATION button to show your appreciation!
HenDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:13 AM   #3
ufcwatcher
щ∂h

ufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond reputeufcwatcher has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info mr. shady. HenDawg nice title you have there.

Sat Packages
58W 61W 61.5W 82W 91W 110W 118.7W & 119W 121W 129W 148W

Anything that I post is for educational and informational purposes only. I do not condone, recommend, nor do I practice the theft of any satellite signal.
ufcwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:26 AM   #4
kinvid
Bronze Member

kinvid is an unknown quantity at this point

My SV-360P has a USB port in the rear. Can't you use a USB to Ethernet cable converter, instead of those expensive dongle? The usb-->ethernet adapter are relatively inexpensive.
kinvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:36 PM   #5
Viewsats.com
Sponsor

Viewsats.com is on a distinguished road

Hi, Dongles will only work if the receiver has support from the dongle maker.

As of now, there are no dongles that work on Sonicview, Viewsat, and a lot of other brands.

VIEWSATS.COM
- Your Official USA Retail Store for Viewsat and Sonicview!

FTAPROS.COM - Your FTA Superstore!
Some benefits of shopping with us:

Free Shipping on everything!
Authentic Viewsat, Sonicview, Coolsat, Nfusion, CaptiveWorks always in stock!
Wide selection of accessories.
100% Secure Shopping with Google Checkout.
30-Day Risk Free Trial. No questions asked!
Viewsats.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:47 AM   #6
mr shady
RIP dad selkirk03

mr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond reputemr shady has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for clearing up some things here viewsats.com !!!
Old 08-04-2008, 06:23 PM   #7
jacurta
Bronze Member

jacurta is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down A receiver connected to the internet is not a smart idea

Folks don't forget the very basic rule of this hobby is not to have your receiver connected to a telephone line or to the internet.
if you do then you are looking to get busted as what you are doing is illegal and you know that.
I personally recommend to stay away of any receiver with such features, who knows may be dicknetwork owns those receivers and they might try to get your IP address and use it as a concrete evidence against you.

good luck
jacurta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:32 PM   #8
mr shady
RIP dad selkirk03

they can tell if you have it connected to the web k1 and neosat dont even ask for a ip address @ all!!! there is not why to be seen doing this!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #9
harleynut
Britfanatic

harleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the rough

Just wandering is the nFusion Nuvenio HD iks ready?
harleynut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:58 PM   #10
vbprof
VIP Member

vbprof will become famous soon enough

I think they call it SUNS, instead of iks
vbprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 07:28 AM   #11
HenDawg
$uper $moker

HenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Default Is this a joke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbprof View Post
I think they call it SUNS, instead of iks
What would SUNS stand for?

My neighbors wife...
Some new Kush...

Click Here for Instant VIP Access

If you receive any info that helps you please use the REPUTATION button to show your appreciation!
HenDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #12
harleynut
Britfanatic

harleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the roughharleynut is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenDawg View Post
What would SUNS stand for?
S.U.N.S = Secured.Updating.Network.Systems I think
harleynut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:15 PM   #13
MJP07
Bronze Member

MJP07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Stealing!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacurta View Post
Folks don't forget the very basic rule of this hobby is not to have your receiver connected to a telephone line or to the internet.
if you do then you are looking to get busted as what you are doing is illegal and you know that.
I personally recommend to stay away of any receiver with such features, who knows may be dicknetwork owns those receivers and they might try to get your IP address and use it as a concrete evidence against you.

good luck
Interesting point,. A quick Google on the subject of stealing presents some interesting questions.

Whats defined as stealing? What or who would be prosecuted by the law?

It seems ther're millions (2/3) stealing satellite TV from the top provides accounting for a claimed millions of dollars in lost revenue. From what I've read, only those the make the hacking material to capture such signals seems to catch the most heat.

I say if a signal bounces around in the area then ist free for everyone. If a company want to protect is products and profit from it, then its there responsibility to save gaurd the signal.
So, is the adverage Joe who buys a Satallite receiver in harms way or the guy who hacks the new signal and creates the new Bin file, or both? How would a satellite company police millions that grab a FTA roaming signal out of the air?

Who owns those satellites? Did direct TV buy/make/purchase and launch the satellite into space or are they piggybacking their braodcast signal off of Satellite paid for by taxpayers?

Do we have any lawyers on this message board?
MJP07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:26 PM   #14
snitzhel
FTAConcept Moderator

snitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond repute

interesting....we shouldnt be charged for something thats free in the air...

The voices in my head just wont leave me alone......

NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to FTAConcept is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to defraud American or Canadian commercial satellite providers of revenue by unlawfully decrypting encrypted TV signals has been declared against the law in those countries, and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature. I post my theories only for testing information ONLY..I DO NOT condone or contribute to illegal piracy tv!!!!!!
snitzhel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:50 AM   #15
good-bins
Bronze Member

good-bins is an unknown quantity at this point

We drifted away from the original message (IKS) but! in a court of law all evidence ought to be presented, so the satelite company lawyer ought to present the satellite he claims his client company owns and operates along with the confiscated receiver.
Don't you think?
good-bins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:23 PM   #16
fishheadz
Bronze Member

fishheadz is an unknown quantity at this point

i am new and trying to learn. thinking about nfusion nuevenio, back to the discussion does iks or suns allow this near no loss of programing. also can you use the pvr by just using a usb harddrive plugged into the rear of the unit. thanks ahead of time
fishheadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:19 PM   #17
funsatpeep
Silver Member

funsatpeep is an unknown quantity at this point

I have both nFusion and NeoSat ipro 2000 plus ... nfusion's IKS has been very good and up most of the time.

NeoSat even today, after about 2 years that I have had 2 of them, is not working properly still. Both the IKS and bin file is mini freezing with a bin file that was released a day after SV, VS released non freezing bins.

NeoSat has been promising for a long time to fix the IKS and also to release the true emulation Hybrid IKS. The IKS on Neo has working for only short periods at a time.

I am not sure about Heros and others.
funsatpeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #18
mr shady
RIP dad selkirk03

they try there best to fix freezing some coders have a easier time then others but they ALL try there best!
Old 03-24-2009, 03:30 AM   #19
bgohlike
Bronze Member

bgohlike is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to buy an Iks receiver. Here's a list of companies that have IKS receivers I compiled from a site that keeps the current status of DN/BEV.It shows Nfusion and Neosat IKS systems have BEV working.::
Captain, Coolsat, Homesat, K-Box, Neosat, Nlfusion, Spacestar/Sonysat, Visionsat
bgohlike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:13 PM   #20
jimzilla
Bronze Member

jimzilla has a reputation beyond reputejimzilla has a reputation beyond reputejimzilla has a reputation beyond reputejimzilla has a reputation beyond reputejimzilla has a reputation beyond reputejimzilla has a reputation beyond reputejimzilla has a reputation beyond reputejimzilla has a reputation beyond reputejimzilla has a reputation beyond reputejimzilla has a reputation beyond reputejimzilla has a reputation beyond repute

I am new to iks, can anyone reccomend a good top of the line reciever?
jimzilla is offline   Reply With Quote