Quantcast FTA in canada question? - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel MegaTVi Jynxbox iLink

Members: 154,260
Threads: 103,589
Online: 418

Newest Member: Herber

1000.2 dish activa binfile BsCrz9 channel list channel problem COOLVIEW X3 Dongle Setting Dreamlink T5 server setup Fixing boot loop freesat 800hd fta dish FTA no dish Hard Drive DVR hd channels iks4less in Jynxbox Clone Safe Jynxbox HD No Picture Fix JynxBox M6 Linbox 300 File Linkbox 300A - SID Linkbox 300A file Linkbox 8000 HD Linkbox 8000 HD Local Linkbox 8000 Setup Server LinkBox Giveaway Linkbox HD 8000 LinkBox Local New File LinkBox Plus New File lnb & switch info LS400 ls500 LS500 board Mega TV file mega tvi MegaTVI Review Mega TVi SHD3000 Missing channels NANO HD Navi-X Need Help newbi nfucion Private Reset password sat 129 SG2100 motor sonicview 360 Sonicview power supply sv8000hd viewsat viewsat platinum lite Viewsat Ultra VPN client WIZ110SR from 4.31 to 4.12

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel MegaTVi Jynxbox iLink > General FTA Information > General FTA Discussion

Notices

FTA in canada question?

General FTA Discussion

Old 06-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #1
snfta
Bronze Member

snfta is an unknown quantity at this point

Question FTA in canada question?

i am planning to get hd fta receiver. which one is good? i was planing to get dreambox (which one do you guys think is better?) . that what my friend suggested since hes using it.

thank you for your help
snfta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
js3811
Super Moderator

js3811 has a reputation beyond reputejs3811 has a reputation beyond reputejs3811 has a reputation beyond reputejs3811 has a reputation beyond reputejs3811 has a reputation beyond reputejs3811 has a reputation beyond reputejs3811 has a reputation beyond reputejs3811 has a reputation beyond reputejs3811 has a reputation beyond reputejs3811 has a reputation beyond reputejs3811 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snfta View Post
i am planning to get hd fta receiver. which one is good? i was planing to get dreambox (which one do you guys think is better?) . that what my friend suggested since hes using it.

thank you for your help
Hey S,
The popular ones are Dreamlink,Jynxbox,Linkbox,& Ilink.You should go to each of these sections & do some reading on each receiver to see what peeps gotta say about them.From what i've read,they're all reasonably priced too.

Take care.

This site doesn't condone or support the use of iks private servers or public servers or sks servers & neither do I

I may not always be right but i'm never wrong
js3811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

If you are planning on both US & Canadian tv I wouldn't suggest you go with linkbox without further research - last I heard they were having an issue with sats 91 & 82 the north providers sats. Since the new Local model has come out I have not heard an update about that issue being corrected.
Along with the brands js mentioned there is also Limesat Air HD that many like. Since it is your money we try not to make this decision for you but ask you to read all the sections & ask questions when you have them.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:37 PM   #4
billybop
Bronze Member

billybop is an unknown quantity at this point

the i-link 8000 also has the same problem as the local and linkbox with receiving bev, the dreamlink and jynx are the better choice at the moment, i prefer the jynx as it has many features over the dreamlink and also find the jynx has a better pic, the jynx has the ability to be a dual tuner, you can also add an atsc tuner or dvb-s2, also has a built in media player which plays back almost any video format, the jynx also has wifi, you can have upto 8 servers active without issue and the jynx switches between providers automatically and very smoothly, the guide layout and color scheme is much better over the dreamlinks and you can also get a 9 day epg if you use a usb drive, both are almost priced equally with the jynx being slightly cheaper
billybop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:58 AM   #5
iamlegend
Silver Member

iamlegend has a reputation beyond reputeiamlegend has a reputation beyond reputeiamlegend has a reputation beyond reputeiamlegend has a reputation beyond reputeiamlegend has a reputation beyond reputeiamlegend has a reputation beyond reputeiamlegend has a reputation beyond reputeiamlegend has a reputation beyond reputeiamlegend has a reputation beyond reputeiamlegend has a reputation beyond reputeiamlegend has a reputation beyond repute

go with the Jynxbox Ultra HDv3 or V2 if u dont need wifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybop View Post
the i-link 8000 also has the same problem as the local and linkbox with receiving bev, the dreamlink and jynx are the better choice at the moment, i prefer the jynx as it has many features over the dreamlink and also find the jynx has a better pic, the jynx has the ability to be a dual tuner, you can also add an atsc tuner or dvb-s2, also has a built in media player which plays back almost any video format, the jynx also has wifi, you can have upto 8 servers active without issue and the jynx switches between providers automatically and very smoothly, the guide layout and color scheme is much better over the dreamlinks and you can also get a 9 day epg if you use a usb drive, both are almost priced equally with the jynx being slightly cheaper
iamlegend is offline   Reply With Quote