Quantcast nfusion HD solution... NOI Original info + Wizard (Moved again) - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 165,168
Threads: 153,451
Online: 3848

Newest Member: joreid

Epstien Human Health Legal off topic trump associates trump supporters US News

* FTAConcept will be shut down on May 20, 2022. Click Here for more info. *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > NFusion > NOI > NOI Discussions & Guides

Notices

nfusion HD solution... NOI Original info + Wizard (Moved again)

NOI Discussions & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Mr.BIG
Banned

Mr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond repute

Default nfusion HD solution... NOI Original info + Wizard (Moved again)

possible p$ solution for the nfusion HD, creator of the file will release it next Wednesday and will require a pc to work...

c/p N.O.I

Quote:
Good news to HD tester

To all HD tester, the software that can work like clink will be released here by next Wednesday but this one support newcamd. It should bring your doorstop back to life again. It is working with WIndows 7 and XP. SD box should also work with this software. It may not be the best solution for your box because you need PC to run this software all the time.

What you need.

1. This software that will be released.
2. PC with WIndows XP, Vista and 7.
3. .NET framework 3.5
4. you need to know IP address of S.U.N.s that your box try to connect.
5. you must Set additional IP to network interface of PC with IP from 4. The way to set IP can be found at POST#10 from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/showthread...-Code-War-Room
6. Server with newcamd protocol.

Be prepared

P.S. For hd_R25 IP of S.U.N.S may use 123.108.109.22 or 210.51.47.147 for hd_R27F. I hope that I will get permission to release file here
Quote:
The software is free with full function without expiration but you must have server that you can choose any you want.
Quote:
I forgot one more thing. The HD box must set gateway to IP of your PC that will be running the software. I also attached file for testing if all setting is correct.

MD5 checksum: A34A593AACB0991E1081E44EEA1364DD
SHA1 checksum: B157895BF0328A60640B618C947D7417D8F329AF

How to use.
1. Go to command prompt.
2. Go to directory that you save file.
3. type: testserver 80 to use it.
4. If you get Message: Received DATA from <your HD IP>...
You are ready to get HD back to work again.
5. Press ctrl+c to exit the software.

IMPORTANT: You must do checksum with all files that I released to make sure that it is correct file.

FInally, I will released the file on 3/16/2011 by noon but you may see my post after that time if Mod block my post for approving
Warning: Use at your own risk!!!
File Type: zip testserver.zip (21.5 KB)
Old 03-10-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
XRange
❦❦❦ Honrably Retired ❦❦❦

XRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond reputeXRange has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for info.. It might make few happy that hadn't done got rid of reciever..

No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others.
The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
Some people catch on right off.
Some people it takes a little bit to catch on..
Some people will never catch on.

Old 03-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
bootstrap
VIP Member

bootstrap has a reputation beyond reputebootstrap has a reputation beyond reputebootstrap has a reputation beyond reputebootstrap has a reputation beyond reputebootstrap has a reputation beyond reputebootstrap has a reputation beyond reputebootstrap has a reputation beyond reputebootstrap has a reputation beyond reputebootstrap has a reputation beyond reputebootstrap has a reputation beyond reputebootstrap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.BIG View Post
possible p$ solution for the nfusion HD, creator of the file will release it next Wednesday and will require a pc to work...

c/p N.O.I
When this happens, will we have detailed instructions to get this done? For instance, i don't understand the cheksum info you list or where this info goes.
thanks
Old 03-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #4
Mr.BIG
Banned

Mr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond reputeMr.BIG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootstrap View Post
When this happens, will we have detailed instructions to get this done? For instance, i don't understand the cheksum info you list or where this info goes.
thanks
instructions will be included when file is released,

c/p N.O.I
Quote:
A few more information that I want to let everyone know. The application will need one PC for one STB. I don't want to ruin everything going on now. It should be win-win both provider and user. Because I believed that price is reasonable and acceptable. For SD user, it was tested with NoVA so I believed it should work with all SD. It was tested with my custom bin(It might be the same as MAC&Cheese). Its S.U.N.S IP may be 123.108.109.23. FOr SD, you may not need to set multiple IP to your PC if you mod your bin with IP of your PC. I can not uncompressed HD bin so you must add additional IP to PC for now until someone know how to mod HD.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #5
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

Remember guys This is the Rumor thread!
Old 03-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
hads
Silver Member

hads has a reputation beyond reputehads has a reputation beyond reputehads has a reputation beyond reputehads has a reputation beyond reputehads has a reputation beyond reputehads has a reputation beyond reputehads has a reputation beyond reputehads has a reputation beyond reputehads has a reputation beyond reputehads has a reputation beyond reputehads has a reputation beyond repute

theres already a person in this area thats been doin this for quite some time now and i had it with romecode about 4 months ago so i say its not bs ,but with what i had it only had DN no ppvs but the guy in my area that does it now is only DN but its 35 per month with sports ppvs and 10 more if you want all ppvs
Old 03-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #7
Mr.BIG
Banned

c/p timster

here, i've gone through the step and got it to work on Windows 7 SP1 64-bit :-)

1. open the properties for your network card (Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection)

2. select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click properties

3. now you must set you ip to static, the Ip address will be whatever your router had assigned your computer. subnet and gateway should be similar to those in the picture. also, the DNS there points at OpenDNS and can be used on any ISP. click on "Advanced".

4. here's the window you'll be adding the SUNS IP into, click Add and use the address that corresponds with the file # on your nfusionhd

5. the address you will be adding depends on the file that is on your nFusionHD. check this in "STB Information"

r25: 123.108.109.22
r27: 210.51.47.147
the subnet mask is 255.0.0.0

6. "OK" your way out of all those windows. your network connection will reset and everything will be good to go.

now until the file is released, this is useless. but there is a "testserver" file. following the instructions will let you know that the nfusionhd is contacting your computer to get control words.

ohh, set the 'gateway' on your nfusionhd to the IP address of the computer that will be used to serve the CWs

How to use.
1. Go to command prompt.
2. Go to directory that you save file.
3. type: testserver 80 to use it.
4. If you get Message: Received DATA from <your HD IP> ... You are ready to get HD back to work again.
5. Press ctrl+c to exit the software.

*** the testserver.zip is only to check if everything is set up correctly ***
Old 03-12-2011, 12:26 PM   #8
Mr.BIG
Banned

credit to N.O.I

Quote:
This is instruction how to use the software. You should be up in a minute if you have everything I mentioned in the first post. Be prepared for the file.

Before using make sure that you test PC with testserver from previous post.

You may run program before or after turn on HD box but the first time you should follow the order below.

How to use.

1. Run the program, then click on setting tab, fill all information. Make sure that key is in this format:
XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX

2. Check All settings if they are correct. Click Save if you don't want to fill this information everytime you start program. Keep in mind that data will be save to C:\Users\<your_user_Name>\AppData\Local\NOI\ and will be save after you exit progarm.

3. Turn on HD box. Go to channel 9436 or 200 for testing, and wait until you get S.U.N.S not connected.

4. On the program, Click Main tab, Pray...(optional) and then click Start. TV on the right will turn from black screen to noise signal screen, and then countdown screen that means you are good to go and should get picture on TV.

5. If you don't get picture on TV in a few second, See troubleshooting.

6. If you want to restart program, Click on Quit button and wait at least 15 seconds before Start program.

7. If you click on minimize on top right of title bar, program will be minimized to system tray(buttom right on screen). You can restore by clicking its icon.

8. For protect from unexpected error, Quit program before turn off STB box.(may not need just in case.)

Troubleshooting.

1. Program quit after clicking Start.
- Check all settings on Setting tab.
- TRy to change to another port if you have more than one port that you had from provider.

2. TV on the right keep showing noise signal screen. This may happen because that channel is not available.
- Change channel on HD Box to another channel.
- If you believe that the channel is working, Change to another channel and change back to that channel again.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:39 AM   #9
lillypad
VIP Member

lillypad has a reputation beyond reputelillypad has a reputation beyond reputelillypad has a reputation beyond reputelillypad has a reputation beyond reputelillypad has a reputation beyond reputelillypad has a reputation beyond reputelillypad has a reputation beyond reputelillypad has a reputation beyond reputelillypad has a reputation beyond reputelillypad has a reputation beyond reputelillypad has a reputation beyond repute

my goodness you are the best ever thank you thank you .......

this is an amazing post .................... WOW.
Closed Thread