Quantcast N.O.I. working solution! - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 165,168
Threads: 153,451
Online: 3244

Newest Member: joreid

Epstien Human Health Legal off topic trump associates trump supporters US News

* FTAConcept will be shut down on May 20, 2022. Click Here for more info. *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > NFusion > NOI > NOI Discussions & Guides

Notices

N.O.I. working solution!

NOI Discussions & Guides

Old 01-14-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
shadalert
Diamond in the Rough

shadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond repute

Default N.O.I. working solution!

Hey guys, I might have found the answer for those of you having problems getting N.O.I. working again. Several months ago after having N.O.I. working smoothly with Windows XP for a period of time, it suddenly stopped working. I tried many suggestions such as rebooting computer as well as the process of rebooting the router, bridge and my nfusion. Also, uninstalling and reinstalling N.O.I. No matter what I tried, nothing worked which resulted in giving up and using another HD stb. Just recently, I decided I wanted to try my nfusion HD again. After setting it up as well as N.O.I. on my computer, it was working! Needless to say, I was excited because, in my opinion, there's no receiver that can compare to the performance and picture quality of the nfusion HD.

Well, just yesterday, I turned the nfusion on and it wasn't working! Initially, I thought it must be the P$ers, but found they were working. So, after trying everything I mentioned above, I couldn't get it going and again decided to replace the NF with another HD stb. I had unplugged the powercord to the NFHD and started to disconnect everything when I thought to myself, "try one more time." I plugged the powercord back, turned the NFHD back on, and PRESTO, it was working again. This led me to the conclusion that rebooting the receiver isn't enough, I must unplug it.

This was confirmed again this morning. Turned the NFHD on and NOTHING. Unplugged the powercord for about 30-seconds, plugged it back, and once again...WORKING! Draw your own conclusions, but maybe this is the solution for those who've had problems with N.O.I. Good luck!
Old 01-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

Thanks for posting your results - maybe others can benefit from your experience.