Quantcast problems - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,170
Threads: 142,259
Online: 4611

Newest Member: gplaza_a

110 118 119 129 IKS B3Vikstv black screen create-m3u-list Fish TV Free to air Free to air decoders IPTV IKS Iptv promotion Jyazbox Looks good Net90 Local new bin Net90 Plus New bin RXIKS Info SAT9182 IKS Sonicview 8000 setup info South RX IKS v30 jynxbox

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > NanoSat > Nanosat Premium > Nano Premium Guides and Discussions

Notices

Nano Premium Guides and Discussions No Files Posted in This Section!

problems

Nano Premium Guides and Discussions

Old 02-28-2017, 03:04 PM   #1
british
Silver Member

british has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond repute

Default problems

Perhaps someone can help me. Today my Nano quit. All it say;s on the front display is " C108' . Not sure what the problem is. Have tried to power off and back on using the main power switch on the back, but it keeps coming back to the same code " C 108 " . Any help would be greatly appreciated.
british is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:59 PM   #2
buddyjh
Work Release Project

buddyjh has disabled reputation

Read this elsewhere...maybe it will help somewhat....

c/p

C108 error displayed on front panel.

Most if not all errors like these can be fixed using the recovery tool and factory file.

Open and run the recovery tool:

http://www.ftaconcept.com/showthread...096#post742096

Using the MVision recovery tool, load the latest factory file

http://www.ftaconcept.com/showthread.php?t=71200

This will get the nanopremium working again. Continue to set up again.

How to use the loader:

http://www.ftaconcept.com/showthread...097#post742097
buddyjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 01:21 PM   #3
british
Silver Member

british has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond reputebritish has a reputation beyond repute

Unhappy cable

would anyone know if there is an alternate way of communicating with this box other then the 9 pin null cable such as USB. I can not locate my null cable and the local stores are all out.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:18 PM   #4
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

You will need to get the cable to use the loader with your pc to attempt to revive your nano. Ebay & amazon will both send them while radio shack, walmart, best buy or even walgreens or cvs may have them also.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:14 PM   #5
british
Silver Member

Default no luck

Have trid everything that I can think of . Used recovery loader with no luck. \trid recovery loader Beta version, still nothing. Just keeps going back to C108 code on reciever.
Ready to give up on this unit.
Should have a Dreamlink T6 in my hands tomorrrow.

Thanks for help in the attempted recovery.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:49 PM   #6
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Good luck with the t6
Old 03-07-2017, 05:33 PM   #7
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitiousss View Post
Good luck with the t6
he'll need it
nobodyspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:36 AM   #8
british
Silver Member

Default T6

I take it by the tone of the last two posts that the T6 was not a wise chose . Has there been issues?
Old 03-08-2017, 03:57 PM   #9
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by british View Post
I take it by the tone of the last two posts that the T6 was not a wise chose . Has there been issues?
lots ,its already outdated and is running an older version of kodi It needs a new file to update kodi and I dont think that will happen
nobodyspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 08:56 AM   #10
british
Silver Member

Default loader

I am still trying to revive this Nano premium. In the instructions it states that I need to load a "ldr" file. Not sure what they mean. I have been using the loader program and trying to load the factory file 9.14 with no success. Is there something I am missing. I take it "ldr" stands for loader file.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:50 AM   #11
british
Silver Member

Default loader

I am still trying to revive this Nano premium. In the instructions it states that I need to load a "ldr" file. Not sure what they mean. I have been using the loader program and trying to load the factory file 9.14 with no success. Is there something I am missing. I take it "ldr" stands for loader file.
Old 03-12-2017, 03:43 PM   #12
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Write down step by step how you are using the loader. At what point is the download failing. Maybe someone will see what you are doing wrong.