Quantcast Website claming n3 files - Page 2 - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,239
Threads: 143,006
Online: 3367

Newest Member: olyvtt

110 118 119 129 IKS B3Vikstv create-m3u-list Fish TV Free to air Free to air decoders Iptv promotion Looks good Net90 Local new bin Net90 Plus New bin RXIKS Info SAT9182 IKS Sonicview 8000 setup info South RX IKS

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Latest Announcements/News > General FTA news

Notices

General FTA news All latest FTA news and ECM news. No questions asked in here.

Website claming n3 files

General FTA news

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #21
baron44
Silver Member

baron44 is a name known to allbaron44 is a name known to allbaron44 is a name known to allbaron44 is a name known to allbaron44 is a name known to allbaron44 is a name known to all

Actually you do have some control over what shows up on google ads. I run several websites myself and use google-ads. Whoever has admin access to the google-ads account can block certain sites from showing up. You are given an option where you can input the web address for the site you wish to not allow ads from.

-baron
Old 03-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #22
phillor
Bronze Member

phillor is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it looks like the students at Metropolitan College of New York took your money.
Here is some of that websites detail.
Registrant:
FTA Online

79 Varick Street
New York, New York 10013
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc.
Code:
http://www.godaddy.com
Domain Name: FTAFILES.COM
Created on: 08-Sep-04
Expires on: 08-Sep-09
Last Updated on: 23-Nov-08

Administrative Contact:
Files, FTA
Code:
support@ftafiles.com
FTA Online
79 Varick Street
New York, New York 10013
United States

Technical Contact:
Files, FTA
Code:
support@ftafiles.com
FTA Online
79 Varick Street
New York, New York 10013
United States

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.FTAFILES.COM
NS2.FTAFILES.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Last edited by mental; 04-24-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:55 PM   #23
Satbum.
Honorable Member

Satbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron44 View Post
Actually you do have some control over what shows up on google ads. I run several websites myself and use google-ads. Whoever has admin access to the google-ads account can block certain sites from showing up. You are given an option where you can input the web address for the site you wish to not allow ads from.

-baron
Only the owner has that access.
My answer stays the same.

We all started somewhere at sometime, so remember that when replying back to those that don't have a clue!

Help us all by donating to the site.
That donation will keep the site up and running which will allow us to help you!

Click here for INSTANT VIP ACCESS

Suddenly can't download files, click HERE

"If Nothing Is Ventured, Then Nothing Is Gained"

Old 03-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #24
visionplusat
Bronze Member

visionplusat is an unknown quantity at this point

Today I went to a store in Scarborough (ECP) where they sell all Seesat stuff and that dude was trying to tell me that B3V works if you get their 33" dish or bigger.... What a sucker!!! Unknowing people get ripped off by such stores...
Old 03-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #25
shattera
Bronze Member

shattera is an unknown quantity at this point

Buyer beware, when you have all of the facts then you won't get scammed.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #26
4xleader
Bronze Member

4xleader is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool The scammers will always profit

With the laziness of people increasing, its becoming easier to rip people off.

I do feel sorry for the suckers, but if it sounds too good to be true, most likely it is

A little education goes a long way, and with knowledge just a click away, its really not too difficult to figure out if its a scam or not..
Old 04-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #27
mrtech
Mental Wellness Patient

mrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron44 View Post

-baron
I OWN a couple of web sites myself and just so happen to know that for one there is a difference between running one and owning one, and second in order to come up in all the GOOGLE searches in a acceptable search rank you really do need to let Google put their ads on your page. If you start trying to dictate to Google what ads (better known to site owners as back links) they may place on your page, you more than likely will come up on the very last page of the search results. I am not being rude, just pointing that out. I do give ftaconcept credit for posting the thread you posted in to explain the scam itself. Thank you and have a good one.

IN GOD WE TRUST....GOD BLESS AMERICA...

Please Read The Site Rules

Try Searching For Answers Here

VIP Access Here

Check Out The Contest Going On In The Giveaway/Contest Section Of The Forums.

Do Not PM Me For Files Or Help!!! Ask In The Forums!!!
Please consider becoming VIP...Is only 2 bucks a month, and helps keep the site going....

Glenn Beck TV started September 12th folks..Get your sub now...and remember...GBTV, the truth lives here!!

check out your local Tea Party chapter...Taking back our country one Progressive at a time....God Bless....
Old 04-25-2010, 11:13 AM   #28
darbydog
Bronze Member

darbydog is an unknown quantity at this point

If you payed with paypal you should be able to get all your money back by filing an objection directly with paypal.
Closed Thread