Quantcast How Nagra 3 will impact the FTA Hobby - Page 2 - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 163,755
Threads: 137,635
Online: 4329

Newest Member: S73vEnChri

Channel Master dish alignment Dreamlink T5 channels ftaconcept is back!!! IKS south Linkbox 9000I 110 Linkbox IPTV m3u file nano 2 Quetz @ 77w Samsung Sonicview bin transponders

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Latest Announcements/News > General FTA news

Notices

General FTA news All latest FTA news and ECM news. No questions asked in here.

How Nagra 3 will impact the FTA Hobby

General FTA news

Old 12-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #21
cdo_care
Just For You!

cdo_care has a reputation beyond reputecdo_care has a reputation beyond reputecdo_care has a reputation beyond reputecdo_care has a reputation beyond reputecdo_care has a reputation beyond reputecdo_care has a reputation beyond reputecdo_care has a reputation beyond reputecdo_care has a reputation beyond reputecdo_care has a reputation beyond reputecdo_care has a reputation beyond reputecdo_care has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD52 View Post
it is May when then start changing out DN
I got that from the manager for all the installers known him for years
but he said they said the card is broke as of now so that is why they are waiting to see if they can stop the FTA's and card ppl from using the new system by changing a lot of older receivers to new HD receivers and upgrade the firmware on the boxes they can not do to the older ones and that includes the 310.10

Thanks for sharing.Good Info.
Old 12-12-2008, 06:32 PM   #22
dman999
♠♣M@ste® B®ewe®♥♦

dman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond repute

That's very nice to hear!

What I post are my theories and are to be used for educational purposes only. I DO NOT condone piracy or illegal activities! ~DMan

Instant V.I.P. Access..Receiver Reviews..Satellite Terms..Dishpointer.. DishUser ...LNB Types..
Cancel Subscription Renewals..Fat32 Format..Is B3V Up?..Alternate Payment Method...Lyngsat

dman999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:14 PM   #23
lawdogillinois
VIP Member 4LIFE

lawdogillinois is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info and the stress! ja.ja.ja...

Need Instant V.I.P. Access? Click Here.
lawdogillinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:57 AM   #24
SatelliteGuy1982
Visiting Mod/Admin

SatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TD52 for the update..
SatelliteGuy1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:38 PM   #25
yumm
Bronze Member

yumm is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks 4 the info it was worth the time it toke 2 read it
Old 12-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #26
funtimes21003
VIP Member

funtimes21003 is on a distinguished road

i have learned not to doubt the folks here at ftacocept the modders and admin have my full support and confidence thanks guys
funtimes21003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:49 AM   #27
Ripley1250
Gold Member

Ripley1250 will become famous soon enough

thanks for the news SuspecT
Ripley1250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:52 PM   #28
ADO
VIP Member

ADO is an unknown quantity at this point

great info SuspecT.....thank you
ADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #29
snitzhel
FTAConcept Moderator

snitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond repute

yes a few more months..........

The voices in my head just wont leave me alone......

NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to FTAConcept is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to defraud American or Canadian commercial satellite providers of revenue by unlawfully decrypting encrypted TV signals has been declared against the law in those countries, and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature. I post my theories only for testing information ONLY..I DO NOT condone or contribute to illegal piracy tv!!!!!!
snitzhel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:29 PM   #30
badtabu
Bronze Member

badtabu is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the info new to hobby really learnt alot
badtabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #31
hobbyfarm
Gold Member

hobbyfarm is on a distinguished road

When you mention cards. Where will we be able to get them and how much for the cards. Or what were they when they had the last change 5 years ago?

How hard to install?

Thanks
Dave
hobbyfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #32
SatelliteGuy1982
Visiting Mod/Admin

SatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond reputeSatelliteGuy1982 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Great!!!!!!! Attack of the spammers..
SatelliteGuy1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:33 AM   #33
mrtech
Mental Wellness Patient

mrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond reputemrtech has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the heads up, very informative.
mrtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #34
Coolsat9180
Master Of Time

Coolsat9180 has a reputation beyond reputeCoolsat9180 has a reputation beyond reputeCoolsat9180 has a reputation beyond reputeCoolsat9180 has a reputation beyond reputeCoolsat9180 has a reputation beyond reputeCoolsat9180 has a reputation beyond reputeCoolsat9180 has a reputation beyond reputeCoolsat9180 has a reputation beyond reputeCoolsat9180 has a reputation beyond reputeCoolsat9180 has a reputation beyond reputeCoolsat9180 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for info
Coolsat9180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #35
hardtail
Bronze Member

hardtail is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Got my G3 card today

I received my G3 card today for DN and in the info it states that my service will go down in 2 weeks if the card is not swapped out. Just thought I would pass this along, so people have a time line of things to come.

Maybe sooner than later.

First Post
hardtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #36
dman999
♠♣M@ste® B®ewe®♥♦

dman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing.

What I post are my theories and are to be used for educational purposes only. I DO NOT condone piracy or illegal activities! ~DMan

Instant V.I.P. Access..Receiver Reviews..Satellite Terms..Dishpointer.. DishUser ...LNB Types..
Cancel Subscription Renewals..Fat32 Format..Is B3V Up?..Alternate Payment Method...Lyngsat

dman999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:11 PM   #37
Choyus
Bronze Member

Choyus is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes Great Info!!! ThanXX GH!
Choyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:03 AM   #38
XroadsTaxi
Silver Member

XroadsTaxi has a spectacular aura aboutXroadsTaxi has a spectacular aura about

Happy what is dist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg1256 View Post
what is dist

dist is short for distance, disturbed, distant or slang for (this) in russian
XroadsTaxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #39
Mak_Playmn
Bronze Member

Mak_Playmn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default How Nagra 3 will impact the FTA Hobby

im clean think i will create a restore point. why cant they just leave us alone?
Mak_Playmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #40
Bidou™
Visiting Mod/Admin

Bidou™ has a reputation beyond reputeBidou™ has a reputation beyond reputeBidou™ has a reputation beyond reputeBidou™ has a reputation beyond reputeBidou™ has a reputation beyond reputeBidou™ has a reputation beyond reputeBidou™ has a reputation beyond reputeBidou™ has a reputation beyond reputeBidou™ has a reputation beyond reputeBidou™ has a reputation beyond reputeBidou™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak_Playmn View Post
im clean think i will create a restore point. why cant they just leave us alone?
Why bring up a nearly two year old thread to post drivel? This is not a Facebook status thread....