Quantcast Invalid firmware - Page 2 - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 163,964
Threads: 139,300
Online: 4874

Newest Member: nakobook

b42891 sat's 91-82 Channel Master dish alignment Dreamlink T5 channels DTV dish mod ftaconcept is back!!! IKS south Linkbox 9000I 110 Linkbox IPTV m3u file nano 2 Quetz @ 77w Samsung sat9182 announcement Sonicview bin transponders

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > Dreamlink

Notices

Invalid firmware

Dreamlink

Old 02-04-2017, 08:00 PM   #21
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodeblue View Post
Here is what I get. Yes I'm scanning each transponder after the adjustments.
are you running a cable from lnb straight to rcvr? You didnt answer about the settings
nobodyspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:07 PM   #22
kodeblue
Bronze Member

kodeblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I'm running a cable from lnb to receiver direct and also scanning each tp after adjustments. Did you see the pic to see what I was referring to by scanning 119 but it shows 110?
kodeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:24 PM   #23
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I'm running a cable from lnb to receiver direct and also scanning each tp after adjustments. Did you see the pic to see what I was referring to by scanning 119 but it shows 110?
did you see the question I asked twice about your diseq settings?
Old 02-05-2017, 05:50 AM   #24
kodeblue
Bronze Member

Yes I have 110 set to 1 and 110 set to 2.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:29 AM   #25
kodeblue
Bronze Member

When I'm in my dish setting on 110, my bar is 97% but red. When I move over to the 119 signal, it shows 97% with blue bars and says 110 west
Old 02-05-2017, 06:42 AM   #26
Dells
Super Moderator

Dells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond repute

We can't see the settings in the picture.

110 is port 2
119 is port 1

You have a lock on 110 (that's what shows in blue in the upper right corner)

Red bars indicate possibly several things. Incorrect settings, misaligned satellite, not enough power to the LNB's. Lots of things there.

You need to post line by line what you have on each satellite settings page or just post pictures.

Everything happens for a reason, but sometimes the reason is your stupid and make bad decisions.

"Thank You" gracefully accepted around here, but this site can't run on it forever! If you enjoy your stay and appreciate the help, sign up for VIP memberships here, and contribute so others can be helped as well!

INSTANT VIP ACCESS
Dells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 06:56 AM   #27
kodeblue
Bronze Member

Here are pics of both birds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0055.jpg (36.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0054.jpg (36.8 KB)
Old 02-05-2017, 06:57 AM   #28
kodeblue
Bronze Member

That 110 lock is on the 119 satellite.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:07 AM   #29
kodeblue
Bronze Member

I just went up to check the dish. Standing behind the dish, if I cover the right lnb which is 119, nothing happens when I have the 119 setting up that's locked to 110. If I cover up the left lnb that's the 110 lnb, I lose signal on the 119 setting that's locked to 110
Old 02-05-2017, 08:52 AM   #30
Dells
Super Moderator

Dells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond repute

The thing is you only have reception on 110 and it's showing on 119 because I believe your dish needs adjusted. Not much though. Did you set the dish? Is the elevation, azimuth skew correct? How or what did you use to set get those settings. Is the dish pole level?

Everything happens for a reason, but sometimes the reason is your stupid and make bad decisions.

"Thank You" gracefully accepted around here, but this site can't run on it forever! If you enjoy your stay and appreciate the help, sign up for VIP memberships here, and contribute so others can be helped as well!

INSTANT VIP ACCESS
Old 02-05-2017, 09:38 AM   #31
kodeblue
Bronze Member

The dish was setup by a BEV technician. We don't use BEV anymore so I used an old BEV receiver to adjust for the new birds. Am I correct though by saying I do need to adjust the dish? Maybe I can leave the HD receiver on and try to fine tune. I believe the skew is correct although I'm thinking the elevation may be off if I'm getting 110 signal on 119 setting.
Old 02-05-2017, 10:52 AM   #32
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

Quote:
I just went up to check the dish. Standing behind the dish, if I cover the right lnb which is 119, nothing happens when I have the 119 setting up that's locked to 110. If I cover up the left lnb that's the 110 lnb, I lose signal on the 119 setting that's locked to 110
Wrong Standing behind the dish 119 is on the left
Old 02-05-2017, 11:39 AM   #33
Dells
Super Moderator

If it was set originally for 82/91 then I agree that you are just not aligned properly. Double check your skew and elevation.

INSTANT VIP ACCESS
Old 02-09-2017, 05:39 PM   #34
kodeblue
Bronze Member

Ok. I got everything up and running. I'm not getting any sports channels like fox or local channels. Do they not come in?