Quantcast dreamlink t5 hd - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,232
Threads: 142,925
Online: 4483

Newest Member: Trfrank

110 118 119 129 IKS B3Vikstv create-m3u-list Fish TV Free to air Free to air decoders Iptv promotion Looks good Net90 Local new bin Net90 Plus New bin RXIKS Info SAT9182 IKS Sonicview 8000 setup info South RX IKS

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > Dreamlink

Notices

dreamlink t5 hd

Dreamlink

Old 09-19-2016, 06:18 PM   #1
sat1948
Bronze Member

sat1948 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default dreamlink t5 hd

I have a new dish net 1000.2 and a dream link t5 hd I loaded the factory file did the fact reset loaded the bin file106 fact reset and all I get is red bars on I'm not able to get the blue bard and lock any satellite the dish installation was done with the birddog meter and is dead on all 119,110,129 I read on other post that you need a power inverter for this dish I don't want to increase the voltage to the lmb I don't want to fried my receiver anyone with professional experience that could help thank you
sat1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 06:54 PM   #2
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sat1948 View Post
I have a new dish net 1000.2 and a dream link t5 hd I loaded the factory file did the fact reset loaded the bin file106 fact reset and all I get is red bars on I'm not able to get the blue bard and lock any satellite the dish installation was done with the birddog meter and is dead on all 119,110,129 I read on other post that you need a power inverter for this dish I don't want to increase the voltage to the lmb I don't want to fried my receiver anyone with professional experience that could help thank you
is it a new box? post what it says in system info where it says model?
your box does not supply enough power the lnb so if you want it to work either add more power or get 3 single lnbs on a dish
nobodyspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 07:03 PM   #3
Dells
FTAConcept Site Helper

Dells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond repute

If you can get the DPP44 power supply you can do this.

Run a coax from LNB port 1 to the power inverter and turn it on. Do NOT put the power inverter inline with the receiver. Leave it separately, the other end does not connect to anything. Then run port 2 on the LNB to the receiver.

Everything happens for a reason, but sometimes the reason is your stupid and make bad decisions.

"Thank You" gracefully accepted around here, but this site can't run on it forever! If you enjoy your stay and appreciate the help, sign up for VIP memberships here, and contribute so others can be helped as well!

INSTANT VIP ACCESS
Dells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 09:10 PM   #4
sat1948
Bronze Member

dreamlink t5 (8psk)
Old 09-19-2016, 09:14 PM   #5
sat1948
Bronze Member

the dpp44 power supply can I put in out side the house or is an inside installation only thanks
Old 09-19-2016, 09:17 PM   #6
Dells
FTAConcept Site Helper

Dells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond reputeDells has a reputation beyond repute

I would keep it inside and dry. It also needs to be plugged in.

Everything happens for a reason, but sometimes the reason is your stupid and make bad decisions.

"Thank You" gracefully accepted around here, but this site can't run on it forever! If you enjoy your stay and appreciate the help, sign up for VIP memberships here, and contribute so others can be helped as well!

INSTANT VIP ACCESS
Old 09-19-2016, 09:23 PM   #7
sat1948
Bronze Member

ok thanks I will do that now I need to buy dpp44 power supply i'll let you know how everything went
when I get it going
Old 09-26-2016, 02:12 PM   #8
sat1948
Bronze Member

hey guys I finally got my ddp44 inverter I connected it today and still no good only get red bars no blue
it wont load any channels what can I be doing wrong please help me this I the way I connected the inverter port that says to switch input 20.5 or 28v that went to LNB port 1 and LNB port 2 to receiver thanks
Old 09-26-2016, 02:27 PM   #9
sat1948
Bronze Member

Default sat 1000.2 and t5hd

hey guys I still need help with this I bought the ddp 44 power inserter and still the t5hd wont load up channels I only get the red bar no blue I ran a coax cable from the ddp 44 inserter to LNB port 1 and them from LMB port 2 to the t5 but I'm still having the same problem
Old 09-26-2016, 05:28 PM   #10
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute

what are your settings?
Old 09-26-2016, 06:20 PM   #11
Good_Humor
VIP Member

Good_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond repute

u need put 3 run rg6 to dpp44 in side 119 top 110 129 empty
how wire dpp44 see http://www.ftaconcept.com/showthread.php?t=30542
Good_Humor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 06:26 PM   #12
sat1948
Bronze Member

sat 110
LNB power -on
LNB type - ocs-dp
LNB frequency - 11.250
LNB 22 hz - off
diseqc s w 1.0 - 2
diseqc sw 1.1 -off
legacy sw -off

LNB power -on
LNB type -ocs-dp
LNB frequency 11.250
LNB 22 khz - off
dieseqc sw 1.0 -1
dieseqc sw 1.1 off
legacy sw -off

LNB power -on
LNB frequency - 11.250
LNB 22 khz- off
diseqc sw 1.0 - 3
diseqc sw 1.1-off
legacy sw - off
Old 09-26-2016, 06:32 PM   #13
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_Humor View Post
u need put 3 run rg6 to dpp44 in side 119 top 110 129 empty
how wire dpp44 see http://www.ftaconcept.com/showthread.php?t=30542
he doesnt have a dp44
Old 09-26-2016, 06:47 PM   #14
Good_Humor
VIP Member

Good_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond reputeGood_Humor has a reputation beyond repute

u buy new insertor light on incerer no work
Old 09-26-2016, 06:56 PM   #15
sat1948
Bronze Member

light is on green this a new power inverter
Old 09-26-2016, 07:31 PM   #16
Dells
FTAConcept Site Helper

You did install correctly correct? A line from the LNB on port on it goes to the power inserter and the power inserter does not connect to anything else. Then the receiver has a line out of it to port 2 on the LNB.

INSTANT VIP ACCESS
Old 09-26-2016, 07:41 PM   #17
Good_Humor
VIP Member

no like inster no switch unplug plug insertor cables again no work look 4 bad rg6
Old 09-26-2016, 09:15 PM   #18
sat1948
Bronze Member

thats exactly what I did line from power inserter the one with voltage going to port 1 on the LNB line from LNB port2 to dreamlink receiver the other line from power inserter label receiver is not connected to anything do you think that I have a bad lnb
Old 09-27-2016, 05:58 AM   #19
supwiddiss
Gold Member

supwiddiss has a reputation beyond reputesupwiddiss has a reputation beyond reputesupwiddiss has a reputation beyond reputesupwiddiss has a reputation beyond reputesupwiddiss has a reputation beyond reputesupwiddiss has a reputation beyond reputesupwiddiss has a reputation beyond reputesupwiddiss has a reputation beyond reputesupwiddiss has a reputation beyond reputesupwiddiss has a reputation beyond reputesupwiddiss has a reputation beyond repute

you haven't stated your lnb array. all separate? a dual with single bolted on for 129?
you can run your cable directly to a single lnb safely. bypassing the dp44.
short periods with cable direct to a dual. or run power inserter power supply cable to port 1 of a dual safely. port 2 to the t5.
try to get 110/119 using the settings posted above and aim your dish for signal.
if and when you verify dish aim, s/q...etc. then you can put the dpp44 in the circuit and see if you get signal.

i haven't ever used a dp44....ever. I have found the quickest way to smoke a dl100 is to run a dual lnb w/o supplementing the power requirements with power inserter voltage to port 1 on a dual lnb.
currently I have a 'special' lnb for 110/118/119 with a single 129 added. no problems for over a year and the t5 runs warmish.
supwiddiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:46 PM   #20
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by supwiddiss View Post
you haven't stated your lnb array. all separate? a dual with single bolted on for 129?
you can run your cable directly to a single lnb safely. bypassing the dp44.
short periods with cable direct to a dual. or run power inserter power supply cable to port 1 of a dual safely. port 2 to the t5.
try to get 110/119 using the settings posted above and aim your dish for signal.
if and when you verify dish aim, s/q...etc. then you can put the dpp44 in the circuit and see if you get signal.

i haven't ever used a dp44....ever. I have found the quickest way to smoke a dl100 is to run a dual lnb w/o supplementing the power requirements with power inserter voltage to port 1 on a dual lnb.
currently I have a 'special' lnb for 110/118/119 with a single 129 added. no problems for over a year and the t5 runs warmish.
In the first post he stated he is using a 1000.2