Quantcast files for t6 dreamlink - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 163,756
Threads: 137,639
Online: 3218

Newest Member: axeman

Channel Master dish alignment Dreamlink T5 channels ftaconcept is back!!! IKS south Linkbox 9000I 110 Linkbox IPTV m3u file nano 2 Quetz @ 77w Samsung Sonicview bin transponders

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > Dreamlink

Notices

files for t6 dreamlink

Dreamlink

Old 01-08-2016, 07:29 AM   #1
Jmaurice
Bronze Member

Jmaurice is an unknown quantity at this point

Default files for t6 dreamlink

I click on the factory file 20 its only a txt file where can I go to get that file
Jmaurice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 07:48 AM   #2
justsomebody
VIP Member

justsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaurice View Post
I click on the factory file 20 its only a txt file where can I go to get that file
Hey J,
The file is too big to upload to this site...You need to open the text file...Inside the text file is a link to download the file...Just c/p the link into your browser & download the file.

Take care.
justsomebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 12:10 PM   #3
Jmaurice
Bronze Member

I open it it said bin file I when on mega up it seem like it load it now do I have to unzip it and what do I unzip it with
Old 01-08-2016, 12:31 PM   #4
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute

You load bin file on to a USB stick
nobodyspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 01:28 PM   #5
Jmaurice
Bronze Member

how do u open the txt file
Old 01-08-2016, 02:10 PM   #6
justsomebody
VIP Member

justsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond reputejustsomebody has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I open it it said bin file I when on mega up it seem like it load it now do I have to unzip it and what do I unzip it with
Hey J,
Yup...You need to unzip it to a thumb drive...Use this program to unzip the file...It's free.
HTML Code:
http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/zipper/
Then follow these instructions to install the file to the T6.
http://www.ftaconcept.com/showthread.php?t=134332

Take care.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:29 PM   #7
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute

make sure its not a clone
Old 01-10-2016, 04:58 PM   #8
Jmaurice
Bronze Member

Default open file

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
make sure its not a clone
i unzip the factory file and put it in my usb the file is open and i have 8 file with folder what am i doing wrong
Old 01-10-2016, 07:14 PM   #9
Jmaurice
Bronze Member

Default oponing the factory20 file

i open the file and i get 8 files with folder how do i fix this what am i doing wrong
Old 01-10-2016, 07:30 PM   #10
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

Quote:
i open the file and i get 8 files with folder how do i fix this what am i doing wrong
you already have a thread going,no need to start another one
Old 01-10-2016, 07:47 PM   #11
Jmaurice
Bronze Member

sorry new at this
Old 01-10-2016, 07:53 PM   #12
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

I answered your question in the other thread
Old 01-10-2016, 09:34 PM   #13
justsomebody
VIP Member

Quote:
Hey J,
After you c/p the link for the r20 file into your browser...You download a bin fille to your usb drive...It's only 1 file...not 8 files...I have no idea what you're doing wrong...Try it again & then click on the link I posted in post #5 & follow the installation instructions to the letter.

Take care.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:17 PM   #14
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by js3811 View Post
Hey J,
After you c/p the link for the r20 file into your browser...You download a bin fille to your usb drive...It's only 1 file...not 8 files...I have no idea what you're doing wrong...Try it again & then click on the link I posted in post #5 & follow the installation instructions to the letter.

Take care.
if you unzip the bin file it turns into 8 files
Old 01-11-2016, 06:13 AM   #15
justsomebody
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
if you unzip the bin file it turns into 8 files
Thanks N.

Take care.
Old 01-12-2016, 02:00 PM   #16
Jmaurice
Bronze Member

Default t6 wont take file

i open the text file r20 downloadedon megaupload then copyed it to my usb and my t6 wont take the file wondering if some one seen this problem before thanks in advance
Old 01-12-2016, 02:11 PM   #17
justsomebody
VIP Member

Quote:
i open the text file r20 downloadedon megaupload then copyed it to my usb and my t6 wont take the file wondering if some one seen this problem before thanks in advance
Hey J,
Don't download the file & then c/p to usb drive...First format the usb drive...Then you need to download the r20 file directly to your usb drive.

Take care.
Old 01-12-2016, 03:16 PM   #18
Jmaurice
Bronze Member

how do u format your usb
Old 01-12-2016, 05:39 PM   #19
baseman
Gold Member

baseman has a reputation beyond reputebaseman has a reputation beyond reputebaseman has a reputation beyond reputebaseman has a reputation beyond reputebaseman has a reputation beyond reputebaseman has a reputation beyond reputebaseman has a reputation beyond reputebaseman has a reputation beyond reputebaseman has a reputation beyond reputebaseman has a reputation beyond reputebaseman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how do u format your usb
plug your usb in into the computer...it should show up in PC and then right click on the usb and select format as fat32 or what ever will work.

I have not been a success, and probably never will be...
~Robert E. Howard
baseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 10:36 PM   #20
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

check system info and see what file is on it now