Quantcast I need help please with ilink 9900 - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,233
Threads: 142,928
Online: 4109

Newest Member: glejai

110 118 119 129 IKS B3Vikstv create-m3u-list Fish TV Free to air Free to air decoders Iptv promotion Looks good Net90 Local new bin Net90 Plus New bin RXIKS Info SAT9182 IKS Sonicview 8000 setup info South RX IKS

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > I-Link > I-Link 9900 HD > I-Link 9900 HD Guides & Discussions

Notices

I need help please with ilink 9900

I-Link 9900 HD Guides & Discussions

Old 06-25-2018, 08:04 PM   #1
ToBarber
VIP Member

ToBarber is an unknown quantity at this point

Default I need help please with ilink 9900

I need someone to help me with my ilink 9900 I could not scan any channel and tried with the possible ways tp manually with single scan, blind scan, network on and off ... try with a factory reset and try again and nothing I do not achieve the 119 or the 110 appear in lock..intente with the configuration of the images posted here and nothing, the server if I could configure it and it is not the antenna because I had a jynxbox that worked and now I have an ilink 9800 that works perfectly and ilink 9900 has the module LS 500 also try removing it and nothing ... thanks for the help you can give me and regards.
ToBarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:40 PM   #2
Miamimike
VIP Member

Miamimike has a reputation beyond reputeMiamimike has a reputation beyond reputeMiamimike has a reputation beyond reputeMiamimike has a reputation beyond reputeMiamimike has a reputation beyond reputeMiamimike has a reputation beyond reputeMiamimike has a reputation beyond reputeMiamimike has a reputation beyond reputeMiamimike has a reputation beyond reputeMiamimike has a reputation beyond reputeMiamimike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBarber View Post
I need someone to help me with my ilink 9900 I could not scan any channel and tried with the possible ways tp manually with single scan, blind scan, network on and off ... try with a factory reset and try again and nothing I do not achieve the 119 or the 110 appear in lock..intente with the configuration of the images posted here and nothing, the server if I could configure it and it is not the antenna because I had a jynxbox that worked and now I have an ilink 9800 that works perfectly and ilink 9900 has the module LS 500 also try removing it and nothing ... thanks for the help you can give me and regards.
you need hd module installed and settings correct for dish and lnb in sat set up

then you lock and scan

what dish
what lnb
any switches

what ur settings in sat set up page
Miamimike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:42 PM   #3
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

Post screen shots of each sat set up menu or post the settings and tell us what dish, lnb's & switches you use.
Old 06-27-2018, 10:21 PM   #4
ToBarber
VIP Member

Sorry for not having answered before because I was very busy with a lot of work thanks to those who try to help me thank them, well I do not know how to post some pictures that I have of my cell phone but in a simple dish network of the first ones, 2 lnbf digital dish pro separated but on a single deck, specified in one 119 and the other 110 and the switch has disch network, dish pro videopath multi dish switch model DP34 107107 and my question is if that same antenna has always worked at this time works with a jynxbox without problems that my brother lent me and also worked very well with an ilink 9800 HD because it does not scan a single channel with the 9900 ilink the configuration used is what is in the images here in the forum exactly the same and also and tried with others to see if I was lucky but nothing the antennas are not blocked thanks for the help they can give me and regards
Old 06-27-2018, 11:06 PM   #5
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

To attach a photo to a post go to the advanced window.

Either click on the paper clip next to smiley face OR look below the body to Manage Attachments. Click on that. Choose your photo, open & download it. You will see it listed next in the manage attachments box.
Old 06-28-2018, 02:31 PM   #6
ToBarber
VIP Member

This my antenna 2AA8CD35-6CFF-424A-AB1B-DE7655EEAA79.jpg

CD4D6CCA-2C7F-41DB-963B-7CD18FB8272D.jpg

E2F4DDF0-8A48-430C-8994-2312BDCFC1B8.jpg thanks for the explanation how to upload the photos
Old 06-28-2018, 03:26 PM   #7
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Take a photo of your set up page for each sat you are setting up.
Make sure you change the TP to an active one first & allow it a few sec to lock on the sat.
Old 06-29-2018, 09:00 PM   #8
ToBarber
VIP Member

[ATTACH]AAEF2765-85E2-4CBA-96DB-D17AE203E5D6.jpg[/ATTACH]Try all available TPs and nothing happens, do not raise the bars below when you take a signal and do not block the antenna

the module LS 500 install it in an ilink 9800 and it works try it to not have doubts that the module was damaged[ATTACH]F82D2A5C-EB60-41BA-8501-87F5A91BA25D.jpg[/ATTACH]
Old 06-29-2018, 11:19 PM   #9
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

I'm not familiar with your model but if you say the module works in a different unit I'd double check to make sure you have the correct module installed. If it's correct & you have the proper files installed, did factory resets, contact your seller as I'm guessing you have a new box.