Quantcast Dreamlink T5 boots 4 dashes after DL100 replacement - Page 2 - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 163,770
Threads: 137,766
Online: 4493

Newest Member: r.glidewell70

Channel Master dish alignment Dreamlink T5 channels ftaconcept is back!!! IKS south Linkbox 9000I 110 Linkbox IPTV m3u file nano 2 Quetz @ 77w Samsung Sonicview bin transponders

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > Dreamlink

Notices

Dreamlink T5 boots 4 dashes after DL100 replacement

Dreamlink

Old 09-02-2015, 02:03 PM   #21
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute

I would try loader and null cable with different factory files
nobodyspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 07:36 PM   #22
biikalo
Bronze Member

biikalo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
I would try loader and null cable with different factory files
Thanks for your suggestion - where can i find other factory files. I only see one on the download page of DL T5.
biikalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:23 PM   #23
nobodyspecial
Visiting Mod/Admin

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biikalo View Post
Thanks for your suggestion - where can i find other factory files. I only see one on the download page of DL T5.
I thought there was more I would try the one there a few times If you do suceed check system info Have you unplugged rcvr and left it overnight?
nobodyspecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:34 PM   #24
DohJoh
VIP Member

DohJoh has a reputation beyond reputeDohJoh has a reputation beyond reputeDohJoh has a reputation beyond reputeDohJoh has a reputation beyond reputeDohJoh has a reputation beyond reputeDohJoh has a reputation beyond reputeDohJoh has a reputation beyond reputeDohJoh has a reputation beyond reputeDohJoh has a reputation beyond reputeDohJoh has a reputation beyond reputeDohJoh has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried connecting to the TV with RCA cable instead of HDMI?
I have seen where HDMI changes to setting incompatible with the TV after a firmware flash.
Connect with RCA cables and if you get a picture on the TV when you change it to the RCA connection, you can see to change the Display settings.
DohJoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:35 PM   #25
biikalo
Bronze Member

biikalo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DohJoh View Post
Have you tried connecting to the TV with RCA cable instead of HDMI?
I have seen where HDMI changes to setting incompatible with the TV after a firmware flash.
Connect with RCA cables and if you get a picture on the TV when you change it to the RCA connection, you can see to change the Display settings.
i tried all the outputs none of them display to the tv. thanks
biikalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:27 AM   #26
getgone901
Bronze Member

getgone901 is an unknown quantity at this point

I woke up with the same problem. I think my sk 100 module burnt out. Because when i remove it the remote and channel move on the box. when i insert it back the same thing. So ill just order a another sk100 module and see it that works.
getgone901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 05:20 PM   #27
Surreptitiousss
Administrator

Surreptitiousss has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by getgone901 View Post
I woke up with the same problem. I think my sk 100 module burnt out. Because when i remove it the remote and channel move on the box. when i insert it back the same thing. So ill just order a another sk100 module and see it that works.

This is a t6 forum they do not use dl100's so please watch what forums you post in.
Also a good idea to be aware of the dates of the last few posts or you may find yourself posting a few yrs after the last poster. Starting a new thread is usually best as more people look at those.