Quantcast New HD Locals in N2 on 110 - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,173
Threads: 141,897
Online: 577

Newest Member: nuffy

b42891 sat's 91-82 Channel Master dish alignment Dreamlink T5 channels DTV dish mod ftaconcept is back!!! IKS south Jynxbox signal problems Linkbox 9000I 110 Linkbox IPTV m3u file nano 2 Quetz @ 77w Samsung sat9182 announcement Sonicview bin transponders

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Latest Announcements/News > General FTA news

Notices

General FTA news All latest FTA news and ECM news. No questions asked in here.

New HD Locals in N2 on 110

General FTA news

Old 06-12-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
startup
Visiting Mod/Admin

startup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud of

Default New HD Locals in N2 on 110

There are new HD locals from Chicago and L.A. on a Conus Beam of 110W, TP 12457.

these are new and still N2 so rescan if you happen to have HD box

you will find these under 100 like 72 thru 80... enjoy while you can
Old 06-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
snitzhel
FTAConcept Moderator

snitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond reputesnitzhel has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the info...

The voices in my head just wont leave me alone......

NOTE: The information contained in any of my posts relating to FTAConcept is information that I have gathered from publicly known sources under the same protections of Free Speech governed under the Laws of the United States and Canada and is for informational use only. As my Constitutional Right under United States and Canadian Laws the redistribution of said information is considered a form of free speech. Using this information in the United States or Canada to defraud American or Canadian commercial satellite providers of revenue by unlawfully decrypting encrypted TV signals has been declared against the law in those countries, and as such I do not advocate the illegal use of such information under both the United States and Canadian Laws. All references and examples of personal experiences are hypothetical in nature. I post my theories only for testing information ONLY..I DO NOT condone or contribute to illegal piracy tv!!!!!!
snitzhel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #3
mental
FTAConcept Site Helper

mental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond reputemental has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info startup, have you tried to scan them in yet?
Old 06-12-2009, 05:33 PM   #4
startup
Visiting Mod/Admin

startup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud ofstartup has much to be proud of

...wouldn't have posted unless they are up even tho
Old 06-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #5
biarmayom
Silver Member

biarmayom is an unknown quantity at this point

channels no.what?
biarmayom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:06 AM   #6
DizzyDen
Gold Member

DizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond repute

I don't speak french, german or whatever that is... but live links reported in above post.
DizzyDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #7
Satbum.
Honorable Member

Satbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond reputeSatbum. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyDen View Post
I don't speak french, german or whatever that is... but live links reported in above post.
It must have been taken care of because I don't see them.

We all started somewhere at sometime, so remember that when replying back to those that don't have a clue!

Help us all by donating to the site.
That donation will keep the site up and running which will allow us to help you!

Click here for INSTANT VIP ACCESS

Suddenly can't download files, click HERE

"If Nothing Is Ventured, Then Nothing Is Gained"

Satbum. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #8
DizzyDen
Gold Member

DizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond reputeDizzyDen has a reputation beyond repute

Yup... they got taken care of... thx a lot.
DizzyDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #9
dman999
♠♣M@ste® B®ewe®♥♦

dman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond reputedman999 has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer, they'd been nice to watch I am sure.

What I post are my theories and are to be used for educational purposes only. I DO NOT condone piracy or illegal activities! ~DMan

Instant V.I.P. Access..Receiver Reviews..Satellite Terms..Dishpointer.. DishUser ...LNB Types..
Cancel Subscription Renewals..Fat32 Format..Is B3V Up?..Alternate Payment Method...Lyngsat

dman999 is offline   Reply With Quote