Quantcast Grandson Waited 26 Years to Open This Touching Letter From His Grandmother -- And It - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 164,135
Threads: 141,842
Online: 4001

Newest Member: kautionmj1

110 118 119 129 IKS B3Vikstv benghazi black screen clinton create-m3u-list drump drump. trump Fish TV flynn Free to air Free to air decoders hillary IPTV IKS Iptv promotion Jared Jyazbox Looks good Net90 Local new bin Net90 Plus New bin RXIKS Info SAT9182 IKS Sonicview 8000 setup info South RX IKS trump v30 jynxbox

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Member Lounge > Off Topic

Notices

Grandson Waited 26 Years to Open This Touching Letter From His Grandmother -- And It

Off Topic

Old 07-21-2017, 11:16 AM   #1
hackster 1
FTAConcept Site Helper

hackster 1 has a reputation beyond reputehackster 1 has a reputation beyond reputehackster 1 has a reputation beyond reputehackster 1 has a reputation beyond reputehackster 1 has a reputation beyond reputehackster 1 has a reputation beyond reputehackster 1 has a reputation beyond reputehackster 1 has a reputation beyond reputehackster 1 has a reputation beyond reputehackster 1 has a reputation beyond reputehackster 1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Grandson Waited 26 Years to Open This Touching Letter From His Grandmother -- And It

Grandson Waited 26 Years to Open This Touching Letter From His Grandmother -- And It Was Worth It!

Country Living
Katina Beniaris
22 hrs ago

When the last solar eclipse occurred on July 11, 1991, one grandma took a moment to write down a few words to her newborn grandson, telling his mother that he wasn't allowed to open the letter until the next solar eclipse, in the summer of 2017.
Over two decades later, 26-year-old Trevor (the aforementioned newborn) finally opened the note his grandma Betty had written him-and it seems it was certainly worth the wait. "My nana wrote me a letter in 1991 that I couldn't open till 2017," Trevor wrote under the name davedavedaveck on Reddit, where he recently posted a photo of the letter. "The date finally came and I've never felt something so genuine and precious."
Read the entire typewritten letter from Nana Betty below and it's easy to see why her kind words are such a special gift. "I hope I'm around when you open this because I will be/or would have been 79 years old," she began.

Reddit/davedavedaveck

"Today we had a total eclipse and the next one is in the year 2017," Betty wrote. "So I thought this was such a special day in the first year of year of you life [sic] that I would make a note of it."*

In true grandma nature, she couldn't help but gush about her darling grandson. "I wonder what you will be doing at the age of 26??" she added. "I do know that you are the cutest baby ever and we love you lots."
The flag of the United States has not been created by rhetorical sentences in declarations of independence and in bills of rights. It has been created by the experience of a great people, and nothing is written upon it that has not been written by their life. It is the embodiment, not of a sentiment, but of a history." President Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924), in an address delivered on June 14, 1915.
hackster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote