Quantcast History Channels Ancient Aliens Not the old - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 163,983
Threads: 139,431
Online: 4175

Newest Member: zagiyodaq

b42891 sat's 91-82 Channel Master dish alignment Dreamlink T5 channels DTV dish mod ftaconcept is back!!! IKS south Linkbox 9000I 110 Linkbox IPTV m3u file nano 2 Quetz @ 77w Samsung sat9182 announcement Sonicview bin transponders

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > Member Lounge > UFO Fact & Fiction > UFO Fact & Fiction Discussions

Notices

History Channels Ancient Aliens Not the old

UFO Fact & Fiction Discussions

Old 02-13-2018, 06:37 PM   #1
who-me
VIP Member

who-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond repute

Default History Channels Ancient Aliens Not the old

You must watch this. I just did on HULU.
Enter ufo and select
Ancient Aliens Beyond Roswell
Season 11 Episode 13
Things found at Roswell in 1947 have now been duplicated.
In addition to that. We are talking only a few years ago.
The information has been released by the companies.
New elements have been created, not discovered.
Remember the metal found. Super strong, light weight and super flexible.
It has been manufactured. Great documentary.
A must see for the UFO junkies or anyone.
who-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:00 PM   #2
who-me
VIP Member

who-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond reputewho-me has a reputation beyond repute

Do not remember his name. he was the one, years ago that was working at Roswell 51 and said he was working on reverse engineering a UFO. He indicated the propulsion was probably element 115. The problem with that statement is. At that time there was no such thing as element 115. However it has been created. So we now have the new element 115. This was created around 2009, Long after his TV interview. Explain that. It is now said it will probably be the new fuel to power our space ships. The material that was created in 2014, the super strong, super light and super heat resistant is to be used to make our new space craft, cars and other items. How interesting, We now have what was debunked in the Roswell crash. Released evidence has it, that 100s of UFOs have crashed all over the globe since 1947. Most of the information about these are now available to the public form our country and many others.
Old 02-15-2018, 07:34 AM   #3
KingCopper
Polished Diamond Member

KingCopper has a reputation beyond reputeKingCopper has a reputation beyond reputeKingCopper has a reputation beyond reputeKingCopper has a reputation beyond reputeKingCopper has a reputation beyond reputeKingCopper has a reputation beyond reputeKingCopper has a reputation beyond reputeKingCopper has a reputation beyond reputeKingCopper has a reputation beyond reputeKingCopper has a reputation beyond reputeKingCopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by who-me View Post
Do not remember his name. he was the one, years ago that was working at Roswell 51 and said he was working on reverse engineering a UFO. He indicated the propulsion was probably element 115. The problem with that statement is. At that time there was no such thing as element 115. However it has been created. So we now have the new element 115. This was created around 2009, Long after his TV interview. Explain that. It is now said it will probably be the new fuel to power our space ships. The material that was created in 2014, the super strong, super light and super heat resistant is to be used to make our new space craft, cars and other items. How interesting, We now have what was debunked in the Roswell crash. Released evidence has it, that 100s of UFOs have crashed all over the globe since 1947. Most of the information about these are now available to the public form our country and many others.
Bob Lazar? worked at S4
KingCopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 10:53 AM   #4
who-me
VIP Member

KingCobra you are so correct. That is him. Everything he has said is now coming out as truth.
How badly they tried to tarnish him. Say he never went to that college because there was no record. Wonder who removed the record. Said he never worked there. Imagine how much better he feels now that he is getting exonerated. The triangle shaped 3 light UFOs are all over the world. I lived in Tennessee for 5 years and purchased some property from a family that was from New Jersy. We started talking about UFOs. At that time I never heard of the triangle UFO. He wife said as they were walking on her fathers land. About 20 acres in the open. In broad daylight. It all of a sudden got very dark. Looking up they saw the huge triangle UFO not more that a few 100 ft above them. No sound at all. It stayed there for only about 15 seconds and then took off at an incredible speed. At that time I thought that was real cool. Now I totally believe them and wish I saw it also. According the the most people abducted they have Hazel or green eyes. I am waiting. I have Hazel eyes. They say the blood make up is different from blue or brown or black eyes. Hello i'm here!
Old 02-15-2018, 11:00 AM   #5
who-me
VIP Member

Google 2018 triangle ufo so many have been seen and new videos and pictures this year alone.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:25 AM   #6
who-me
VIP Member

Default Triangle craft

Attaching 2 pictures from Google earth. The Triangle UFOs that have been seen for years nor are designated TR-3B I would think TR for triangle and 3B for 3 beam lights.
Thecond picture are of 2 craft at an air force base in West of Wast Palm beach Florida. Also captured by Google earth. Not sure how good they will come on on here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Triangle ufo.jpg (15.0 KB)
File Type: jpg UFO WPB.jpg (26.0 KB)