Quantcast Great decision!!!!! - FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV

Members: 163,621
Threads: 136,695
Online: 1404

Newest Member: Adrian1982

benghazi black screen clinton drump drump. trump drumpf drump jr Fake News flynn Funny trump hillary IPTV IKS Jared Jyazbox jynxbox server port setting\ Linkbox Remote MANHATTAN RC-1978 receiver moron Nano (Recovery) Loader Nano Premium Recovery utility New and updated tps Sonicview 4000 Sonicview network ted cruiz trimpf trump trump. dreumpf trump. drumpf trump. voter fraud trumpf trump lies v30 jynxbox

* New promotion VIP sign up, $1 per month. Click Here for more info. The money will help us with the costs to host and maintain this site *

Go Back   FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV > FTA Receivers - Discussions & Files > JynxBox > Jynxbox Ultra HD > Jynxbox Ultra HD Guides & Discussions

Notices

Great decision!!!!!

Jynxbox Ultra HD Guides & Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #1
shadalert
VIP Member

shadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond repute

Default Great decision!!!!!

After asking several questions on this forum with a couple of vague answers, I went ahead and ordered the Jynxbox Ultra HD. After a few minor problems getting it setup, I must say it was the best FTA decision I've ever made. So far, the receiver is heads above any I've owned.
PLUSES:
(1) Outstanding 1080p picture quality which I'm watching on a Mitsubishi 82-inch tv. The best I've ever seen!
(2) The quickest channel change of any I've had.
(3) Easy populating EPG up to 9 days...more than any stb.
(4) You can turn all P$ers on at the same time with no freezing or pixilating. It works even better than nfusions N.O.I. When switching to a channel it will go to a working server instantly.
(5) The Jynxbox does not have auto tp! I had to rescan to get HD sports channels! Too bad!
However, still testing with a possibility that after rescanning sports tps, you can reboot the Jynx and it will delete those that are not appropiate.
MINOR Problems:
(1) I've tried to play with the PVR TS files of movies recorded on another stb (the Limesat Air HD) and get message saying,"Unsupport File." I thought this stb would play almost anything. The only solution I have found is to convert any TS file you want to watch to MP4 or AVI which is a pain. Why it won't play a TS file from another STB is beyond my imagination.
(2) Also, there is minor 1/2 second freezing and pixilating when watching a recorded movie on PVR.
In summary, I love the Jynxbox and highly recommend it to anyone who's considering one. It is user friendly and the price is very reasonable. I will post again with more exciting discoveries.