- Download / Extract Bin and load to a USB Stick
- Load Bin to the box via USB Stick.
- Wait for a prompt "Main S/W is found. Would you like to update" click "ok" to update.
- On "Downloading. Do you want to proceed?" click "Yes"
*** if there is no prompt
- Go to menu =>USB Transfer => Download from USB => select the correct bin => click "ok"
- Wait for the "keep your USB connected until transfer is done" is done. The box will reboot.
- Do a Factory Default
- Select Language
- Select Time Zone
- Select "No" on Auto search
- Select satellite => LNB Type => LNB Frequency => DiSEqC and click "ok" on start scan.
** click "Exit" for multiple Satellites. From main menu, go to the Dish.
- Do Antenna set up for all satellites. The box will give a sound and visual confirmation if the satellite has been locked.
- After all satellite setup, move the cursor to Satellite and click red button to scan.
- Select scan type of your choice
- Check mark all the satellite you want to scan and select Start Scan.
Setting up the Network
- Click Menu => Network Setup (Advanced) => Internet Protocol confirm proper IPs (Network Setting to Auto-Detect) and click Exit
- Click Connection Mode => Select "Newcamd" on Connection Mode and click "ok".
- Select server and enter the information. Can enter up to 9 servers and select "enable" to the desire servers. Click exit and click "Yes" to save
** This screen, either click "red" button to save information or click "green" to load information.
- Click Exit and select "Yes" on Do you want save changes? This will reset STB.
Do not ask me questions. Do not send me PM's. Do not ask to be on my Friends list, I am a 'Bot'.