Quantcast FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV - View Single Post - Great decision!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
shadalert
Diamond in the Rough

shadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond reputeshadalert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsgent View Post
Glad you are pleased with your choice... and thanks for sharing that info with the members..
It is hard to give more exact replies.. when no one has seen the receiver.... in operation...
therefore you get vague answers on new toys....
have a good one..
txsgent
I guess that's why I took the gamble and ordered one. And, I'm glad I did. It's a great little HD receiver at a good price. I'm looking forward when they release a second tuner which will make the Jynxbox Ultra HD the only dual-tuner HD receiver which will open several new possibilities. By the way, the receiver requires no cooling fan and runs extremely cool...another PLUS!