Quantcast FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV - View Single Post - Wizhub purchase
Thread: Wizhub purchase
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #15
Happy FTA'r
God Bless FTAConcept

Happy FTA'r has a reputation beyond reputeHappy FTA'r has a reputation beyond reputeHappy FTA'r has a reputation beyond reputeHappy FTA'r has a reputation beyond reputeHappy FTA'r has a reputation beyond reputeHappy FTA'r has a reputation beyond reputeHappy FTA'r has a reputation beyond reputeHappy FTA'r has a reputation beyond reputeHappy FTA'r has a reputation beyond reputeHappy FTA'r has a reputation beyond reputeHappy FTA'r has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitiousss View Post
I can sell you a bridge & offer delivery on the same day the wizhubs are delivered

Read our scammer forum - we have a few members still waiting...........

I don't believe you'll find a dealer selling wizhub as nearly all sales were controlled by one distributor. Consider Buying off ebay or grab an X FTA router. Be sure the seller guarantees they're not bricked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by setwire View Post
Incredible has been saying the same thing for at least 6 months now.

There tactics are old and known by most that have ever had dealings with them. ---At present they are very close to going under totally.
well guys im not looking for one myself or the bridge you want to sell me, but i have had good luck with them in the past like 6 six months ago. also i just got a so called broken one which just happened to be 82'ddd for 20 bucks. and i didnt even have to flash it on the STB i use a 9 volt battery for power and a cat5. Wiz found it that way and i flashed it to 1.9 then put it on my box and did svlan update to 4.12 , works great.. anyone ever try that! on there so called bricked hub. i mean some people just dont know or understand how these items work. or how to set them up. also i do believe that incredible may just have a line on getting more, maybe clones but i dont care ...they did it with Khub which i own and also works sweet. and peeps said they were dead. im sure there gonna make clones at some time. there are thousands of those boxes out there now and im sure there not gonna drop all of the support. as the boxes are all over the globe. also im supprised to get sh**t from you guys for trying to help out !! aint this a site where we are all trying to help each other out or am i wrong. yes i agree that there the scammers out there. i guess we will have to see what happens next ...RIGHTalso guys that arent as intelligent as we all are selling there stuff. i have 4 sv's 1 ilink 9000+ a Kbox working fine and an old Pansat 2700 all up and working fine. none are for sale sorry

Anything I discuss on the subject of satellites, is strictly, hypothetical and in theory, and on an educational basis. I do not condone, recommend, nor do I practice the theft of any signal from any Provider of Satellite signal.....PS i stole this..
Happy FTA'r is offline   Reply With Quote