Quantcast FTA Bin Files Servers LinkBox Pinwheel DreamLink Jynxbox IPTV - View Single Post - Wizhub purchase
Thread: Wizhub purchase
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #5
HenDawg
$uper $moker

HenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHenDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like they are getting harder and harder to find... I've looked on ebay and even bidded, but the bid price sale was out the roof so I did not bid anymore. You can keep looking though, maybe someone else will sell and maybe a little cheaper. As for what txtgent suggest you can try them, I called them (incredible fta) to see if they had any available and they said they were expecting in a shipment in 3 to 4 weeks. They then told me to place an order and as soon as the shipment came in they would ship out, I found that sketchy so I didn't order it... jmo.
So good luck in your venture for finding 1, and if you do find a place do let us know for other members to take advantage of this. Thanks.

My neighbors wife...
Some new Kush...

Click Here for Instant VIP Access

If you receive any info that helps you please use the REPUTATION button to show your appreciation!
HenDawg is offline   Reply With Quote